Stolen dreams !!!!!

Molezilla

Hey Guys (and gurlz), Just tryn every option to get my stolen bike back, so I'm posting in a different foroum. My names Dave and I'm a Mnt Biker from days of old, however as of late, I'm w/o a ride. My 2005 hand/custom built Santa Cruz Heckler was stolen from my driveway on May 17th in Lincroft NJ. I am devastated and w/o my healthy activity gettn heavy ... It was Midnite blue w/ wht logos, Lime grn grips, Marzochii 55 front fork, fox vanilla float rear shox, Race Face Diabolous cranks/stem/seat post, Sram XO shifters /derailuer... Any info would be greatly appreciated as I 1 day wanted to hand it down to my 5 yr old son. My contact info is molebacca69@gmail.com.. And there is a REWARD !!!

Well lincroft is a high crime area so not surprised. (Sarcasm)

That sucks.

Suggest you look on Craigslist daily

Also agree with posting pics if you have any....help people know what to look for.

Well lincroft is a high crime area so not surprised. (Sarcasm)

I grew up in Lincroft, and have always believed that Doughboy's speech at the end of Boyz in the Hood was written with The 'Croft in mind ...

I grew up at the bottom of swimming river road on the border of Tinton Falls and Lincroft....my first experience with a pervert was in Lincroft...dude flashed my sister and I and we id'd the perv and got him put in jail....watch out for that place, lol.

Directly across the river from it. I used to fish off his property before he built that house. He built it too damn low and paid the price during Irene..I think it's condemed now...

Set up a email alert based on search words in craigslist. Make sure you search a wide area.

Sorry your bike got stolen. Did you report it to the police?

I grew up at the bottom of swimming river road on the border of Tinton Falls and Lincroft....my first experience with a pervert was in Lincroft...dude flashed my sister and I and we id'd the perv and got him put in jail....watch out for that place, lol.

Your "first" experience?

Thanks guys Lincroft has always been a safe haven for me, even growing up (as I was from Middletown) visiting my aunt (which lead us to buy a home here).. and In the 4 years here NEVER any probs til this.. I have been checkin Ebay and Craigslist daily.. Have alerted police,shops,riders ,etc.. And I'm tryn to find some pic's to download.. Just really bummed at this time, and saddened by my fellow man..Please keep your eyes peeled.. Tryn to get some scratch together to even try to get a new bike..Not lookn good to be able to afford to replace it w/ another Santa Cruz ( had almost $5000.00 into that bike)

Your "first" experience?

lol, I'm 47 so there have been other opportunities....let's see...there is the HS teacher that married the girl I screwed 15 mins before HS gradutation, just 3 weeks after said graduation.

There was some dude who offered me gay sex for money once when I was cleaning his carpets (avoid carpet cleaning jobs).

Now that I am old, it does not seem to happen anymore, so perhaps I am not as pretty as I used to be, lmao.

so yes, my 'first'.....

Back
Top Bottom