Stan is the man

RNG1

Talk about customer service, I was on the Notubes site looking at 29r wheels but when I went to order the rear hubs said backordered. I emailed yesterday asking when they thought they would be getting them as I am hoping for a long shot to get the wheels this week. I got an email from Stan himself saying they were expecting the hubs today and to call in the morning. Sure enough they got them in, took my order, built them AND shipped them out TODAY! I already got the tracking and I should have them tomorrow or Thursday. That is just crazy good. Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that the Spainards are just as on the ball.
Look at the nice sexy blingy hoop earings....

Attachments

• 355_white.jpg
    355_white.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 155
At first I thought a little too flashy for my style, but I had to do something that would make my ride different from Oreo's bike as he and I will have the only 2 Orbea 29rs that I know of out there...

Almost got these myself but couldn't wait until the white flows were available so went with a custom set by HoF nominee Mike Curiak. That Stan's hub is the sun/ringle dirty flea, has good feedback. I've got a front Stans built flow on a WTB laserlite hub and has been pretty good on my SS even after a months on that carbon fork you got. I also had a set of Stan's builts 355s on hopes in the little wheels those were freaky lite. Good luck with them they are nice lookin' wheels..

I love the stans videos. He's like the Frank Carvel of the bike industry. You should have seen him at Mt Snow, years back when he introduced his products. Ride across flames show and all. No tubes has great stuff. Good luck with the wheels. They are pretty. When mr pixy gets Selma up and built, he got his wheels from Stan too.

I've been running the 26r 355s for last season and so far this year and have yet to tighten a spoke...

Almost got these myself but couldn't wait until the white flows were available so went with a custom set by HoF nominee Mike Curiak. That Stan's hub is the sun/ringle dirty flea, has good feedback. I've got a front Stans built flow on a WTB laserlite hub and has been pretty good on my SS even after a months on that carbon fork you got. I also had a set of Stan's builts 355s on hopes in the little wheels those were freaky lite. Good luck with them they are nice lookin' wheels..

Mike Curiak is the man. I've talked with him extensively about having him build me some custom wheels and he's a sweet dude. Didn't go with him b/c I can across a deal on a complete bike that I couldn't pass up, but when I do need some custom wheels, I'm going with him.

Mike Curiak is the man. I've talked with him extensively about having him build me some custom wheels and he's a sweet dude. Didn't go with him b/c I can across a deal on a complete bike that I couldn't pass up, but when I do need some custom wheels, I'm going with him.

No doubt super nice guy and a true pioneer to the cycling community also the man knows how to build the 29er wheels in fact I have a rear SS wheel in transit as we speak-Chris King/Flow with king cog-A little bling for the Misfit...

I just ordered a set of these with some blue hopes.
I'm excited.

Back
Top Bottom