SQ Lab 611 Saddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

jredone

Been messing around with this for about a year and just can’t get it to work for me. Saddle is in great shape. Ive heard nothing but good things about these which is why I gave it a try. Chance to save some cash for anyone that’s been wanting to try one of these but reluctant on spending $180

Rails have some paint wear but the numbers are still very much visible

Size is 15cm
$100

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpeg
    IMG_0433.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0434.jpeg
    IMG_0434.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 41
I have an SQ Lab 611 saddle also but I don't remember what size I got. Is this the one with the elastomer?

I have an SQ Lab 611 saddle also but I don't remember what size I got. Is this the one with the elastomer?
Yes it is, I have the softest installed. Felt the best of the 3 it came with. No longer have the medium and hard

Is the 15cm dimension the widest side to side measurement from end to end? The one I have is 14cm using the measuring tool provided by SQ Lab.

Is the 15cm dimension the widest side to side measurement from end to end? The one I have is 14cm using the measuring tool provided by SQ Lab.
I believe their widest is 16cm, but yes pretty sure that’s how they come up with the sizing (widest part measured end to end).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom