Spexpert Jungle habitat Ride Wednesday, 9/17, 3:30

EABODS

Hello, EABODS here, aka "TJ", a couple of my friends are planning a Jungle habitat pre-race ride on Wednesday at 3:30, meet at the wacky telephone pole entrance. SPEXPERT means fast sport, medium expert pace, depends on who shows up and who pushes it. Wednesday looks like a nice day so I hope to see some people there, I have a silver saab 9000 and a maroon Titus racer X

CrossAddict

Trailers ???

I'd put jack in the box, but it's at the shop getting a bigger lock put on. He picked the last one. I might tow him around the course on a trailer. It sould provide a great workout and an apperance by DYFUS. S A D

- r to the f 2X B

EABODS

Classic.... s a d

I'd put jack in the box, but it's at the shop getting a bigger lock put on. He picked the last one. I might tow him around the course on a trailer. It sould provide a great workout and an apperance by DYFUS. S A D

- r to the f 2X B

Sprintzer

i too would like to make it if i can get out of work early. i am trying hard to do that. I am thinking i should do the ride this sunday. whats it cost. havent raced all season, this would be my first.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's

- r to the f 2X B

You should capatilize Jack. I'm thinking jack-in-the-box, huh. Oh yeah duh that Jack:rolleyes:

If its that kind of ride. Donovan would love to do the tag along 1 wheel bike. We might have to slow down - at least on the hills.

RNG1

Hello, EABODS here, aka "TJ", a couple of my friends are planning a Jungle habitat pre-race ride on Wednesday at 3:30, meet at the wacky telephone pole entrance. SPEXPERT means fast sport, medium expert pace, depends on who shows up and who pushes it. Wednesday looks like a nice day so I hope to see some people there, I have a silver saab 9000 and a maroon Titus racer X

- r to the f 2X B

I am hoping to get up there today and am shooting for the 3:30 start but if stuff hits the fan during the day and am running late will try for the 5pm preride. I am ok with the top quote with pace and and so on, but the other one makes my head hurt:confused:

RNG1

I'm a comin'. Too freakin' beautiful of a day to not take advantage. Green minivan, Orbea hardtail.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
That was pretty much Spexpert. We are lucky R to the F wasn't there, that would be expro. That was like a warmup pace when he is around.
The first run through Warthog I was following Jeff (blue SS Fisher), and I don't think he was taking it easy. The last lap through with Rob & TJ was a definitely more fun (not fast - fun). I have to say riding here a little slower IS really fun. The hammer makes this place very difficult; you need to be totally focused.

The new trails are great. They will be hard to race on, especially the first lap for those of you that catch the next groups. Passing is not happening on 75% of these trails, so mark your points.

Sprintzer

i wasnt able to ride with anyone because i was in trouble form saturday already and had to get in and get out as i would say. Not sure how much of the actual course i was actually on. That Jorba map was a little helpfull. Warthog was good and dumptruck was interesting. Actually took the wrong turn and ended up climbing back out this rediculous hill. Won't ba able to attend on Sundayas i have a prior commitment with Callaway golf. haha yeah. Have to get back there and ride the actual course though.

EABODS

I agree with Bill, for those of us on geared bikes, don't be too anxious and put it in the big ring, before you know it you'll have to shift to the middle b/c of a sharp turn. That first lap was a winning Sport pace and a mid-pack Expert pace....lots of fun...especially seeing a bear in the old zoo. Our last lap with Chris was great too.

Great meeting you guys, hope to see you Sunday.

Top Bottom