Sourlands Group Ride Friday 6/19 10am

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Got this Friday to myself as a Father's Day gift from wifey and thought I'd float the idea of a Sourlands no drop group ride. Could be anytime but the earliest I could make it down there would be 10am. Who's in and what time would you like? I don't care about masks but will be socially distancing.

In.
I’ve been pulling up a neck buff if passing hikers when it is narrow.
wherever.

one week in either direction and id be there, this stupid work thing has to happen this week :/

I'm off on Friday, but it's opening day at the Gunks. If we don't end up going, then I'll join this ride.

I'd be in because I'm off on Fridays and that would be fun...but it doesn't look gravel bike friendly (my only rig lol)

HEY I was thinking about taking off!

What's up with this shit tho that its father's day you can have time to yourself? We shouldn't need damn permission. What about all the time she goes gets her nails and hair did? What about her zoom happy hours? What about her bday and retirement parades? Did they (moms) ask us for permission then?

HEY I was thinking about taking off!

What's up with this shit tho that its father's day you can have time to yourself? We shouldn't need damn permission. What about all the time she goes gets her nails and hair did? What about her zoom happy hours? What about her bday and retirement parades? Did they (moms) ask us for permission then?
Come Manny! We haven't ridden together in forever. And I dunno about all that but when she's working, I'm not and the toddler isn't in daycare, yes, I need permission for a weekday off. She took a vacation day for me.

Tech as heck

1592230582384.png

I would love to join... Supposed to be going to the beach but hey plans change. Would love to meet you all- I ride solo 99% of the time and I could use all the help I can get at Sourlands...

10 is good - if anyone wants a pre-loop, let me know.
Parking could be tight by then - i'll update the situ in the morning.

It’s supposed to rain... (reverse weather forecast)

parking yesterday. Traffic director. t was wild and out to the grass by curved entrance but still lots parking. Theyarent limiting cars.
8E322813-BA87-459D-871C-B3744CD2295E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom