Somewhere new

Wolfjon

Hey everyone. looking for some quick suggestions. I took tomorrow off since my son is on spring break and we plan on going somewhere new to us to ride tomorrow and the weather is looking great for it. Anyhow we are still OOS since the winter but last year we mostly rode Tourne, Dickerson mines, Jungle. We did make a trip down to Allair just not sure if I feel like driving that far tomorrow. So tell me about some other fun rides that are less techy but fun. Maybe 6mile or something else within an hour of Rockaway. We are probably good for about 8-10 miles of riding depending on terrain.

Deer park better as you can follow white and cover most the park. Most off trail lead back to white. Stephen's doesn't have a basic loop marked better to go with someone who knows. Deer park is a OOS approved park ?

Deer park better as you can follow white and cover most the park. Most off trail lead back to white. Stephen's doesn't have a basic loop marked better to go with someone who knows. Deer park is a OOS approved park ?
Oddly... I personally have not done DP... maybe hit parts of it?
Oh wait... I take that back.... did DP once but we got lost and had to bush wack a little bit so I couldn't get a good feel for the park.

Oddly... I personally have not done DP... maybe hit parts of it?
Oh wait... I take that back.... did DP once but we got lost and had to bush wack a little bit so I couldn't get a good feel for the park.
Hit me up for a proper

This isn't really what you are looking for tomorrow, but have you been to Wildcat?

For tomorrow, I would say Stephens.
I live further up Greenpond rd from Wildcat but have not yet hit it other than the ride down from upper Hibernia to the batcaves entrance. just seems to rocky but will defiantly try it out this summer to close to home not to.
So DP or Stevens seem to be favorites for suggestions

KVSP is also in line for what you are looking for. Always 10-15 minutes from the parking lot. I would suggest DP or KVSP as both are easy to navigate without knowing the park(s). Just my $0.02

KVSP is also in line for what you are looking for. Always 10-15 minutes from the parking lot. I would suggest DP or KVSP as both are easy to navigate without knowing the park(s). Just my $0.02

I second this. KVSP over DP given your first post.

OK were are heading to check out KVSP in a couple of hours.. Once I fix a flat on my wifes cars...LOL...#NJPotholes...

How was KVSP? When can I show you the trails that are probably right in your backyard?

KVSP was good my Son brought along a friend that has not ridden before and we let him borrow a bike. so in all total we did about 4.5 miles mostly single track we did the blue, purple and red trails. They did a bit of walking on some of the climbs since they would spin out but overall its was a great time.
So much so that once I brought the boys home I took my wife who only rides rail trails and my daughter and brought them back up there and we did the rail trail out past blue then had them mess around a little on Blue in that little learning area.

Back
Top Bottom