Something Wicked - Final Chapter

Roll Call -

I'm in
@jmanic
@Juggernaut

i'm going to drive out in the morning (i think) - or maybe stay in a hostel overnight. ;)
I will ride the bicycles with you then my friend!
Prolly driving out in the am I’ll assume.
When do we commence the riding?

I will ride the bicycles with you then my friend!
Prolly driving out in the am I’ll assume.
When do we commence the riding?

9am start - looks like a 2+ hour drive for me. so depart around 5, arrive 7:30 ease into 9:00 then plan on 7 hours of pain!
that is 3 hours of riding and 4 hours to recover?

I'm not sure what to do afterwards - what is the post game like?

ps - if it is raining or below 20 i may leave my bike home.

I'm not sure what to do afterwards - what is the post game like?

ps - if it is raining or below 20 i may leave my bike home.
Post-game is strong, if my place is on your way home, let me know and I’ll grab an extra steak.

Weather looking good.
A69447EF-88FD-4543-8832-2B6B9B94BCEA.png

I always wait until the day before to decide if I’m taking the HT or Fatbike..... based on this projection HT it is. :)

At the end of each lap you have to cross the grass infield, muck about in the twisty obstacle course and then back across the grass infield to get to the circular parking/pit area. Other than that and the prologue...it looks about right to me. You will not need a gps to navigate. They do a good job marking the intersections and road crossings.

Next question - where/how do we stage our food/drink supply to go by it each lap?
since you mentioned pit....are the cars there, or just drop your stuff?
(meaning both laps for me:p)

Next question - where/how do we stage our food/drink supply to go by it each lap?

You can pit at your car unless you set up a central pop up tent area..... parking is in a circle around the infield and you have to take the lap to get back to the start of the singletrack anyway.

You are making this way more complicated then it has to be.
You drive there, park near me, leave beer at car, unlocked of course, ride bike in circles and say hi to me at your car each lap.simple

Back
Top Bottom