SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeP

image.jpeg posting for a friend, south jersey area (Haddon Heights). Bike was meticulously cared for.

Selling for $1200 paid over $2400 new

Selling my Niner XT EMD build to fund a full suspension. The frame is a 2014 medium purchased new in April of 2015 so even though the frame is a 2014 model it's a bike with 1 season of use. This a 100mm hard tail with 1x10 xt drive except for raceface cranks and chain ring and XT brakes. Race Face stem and Bars and a 125mm Rock Shox reverb dropper. The dropper was bled and inspected and wheels tensioned and trued by LBS in April. XT brakes are only 3 months old. The saddle, bars, stem, cranks, and grips are all brand new (swapping the ones I was using to the new bike because I like the fit and feel) I'm also going to include a brand new, matching niner alloy seat post that goes with the frame. If you aren't interested in the dropper I would sell it for $100 less. I also have some mountain king tires I could throw in if that suits your better. If the 1x10 isn't right for you I can probably do 2x10.

Frame: Niner EMD alloy, Size Medium
Fork: 2015 100mm Reba solo air 15mm through axle
Wheels: Sun Ringle Charger tubeless (licensed by Stan's) 23mm internal rim width
Brakes: XT brakes and rotors (only 3 months of use) 180mm up front, 160mm rear
Shifter: XT 10 speed rear
Derailleur: XT medium cage shadow plus
Chain: XT chain (I'd estimate it has a few hundred miles left before I would swap it out)
Cassette: XT 11-36
Ring: 30 tooth raceface narrow wide
Cranks: Raceface Ride 175mm (brand new)
Seatpost: Rockshox reverb 125mm drop (1 season of use, just bled, no play in the bushing)/niner alloy
Saddle: WTB Rocket (brand new)
Bars: Raceface Ride 710mm low rise (brand new)
Stem: Raceface ride 60mm (brand new)
Grips: Type S lock on (brand new)
Headset: Cane Creek 40 series

More pics upon request.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpeg