SOLD - Garmin Edge 530 with out front and bar mounts - $125

SSmtbr

In great shape, no damage to screen, and just a couple of small nicks on the edges from normal use. I thought I had lost it a few weeks ago after a ride and after countless hours of searching every part of my car, bags, house; I chalked it up to being lost forever at a trailhead or on the side of the highway. As soon as I ordered a new Edge 840, I found this underneath my seat in my car and really like the 840 so I'm parting with the 530.

Will throw in the out-front mount (with the option to attach the expanded battery underneath if you're into multi-day tours and need 24 hours of battery life) and the standard o-ring bar/stem mount with a micro-USB if you want (and I'll charge it to 100% :) ). Sorry, I don't have the original box anymore.
IMG_2112.JPGIMG_2111.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
In great shape, no damage to screen, and just a couple of small nicks on the edges from normal use. I thought I had lost it a few weeks ago after a ride and after countless hours of searching every part of my car, bags, house; I chalked it up to being lost forever at a trailhead or on the side of the highway. As soon as I ordered a new Edge 840, I found this underneath my seat in my car and really like the 840 so I'm parting with the 530.

Will throw in the out-front mount (with the option to attach the expanded battery underneath if you're into multi-day tours and need 24 hours of battery life) and the standard o-ring bar/stem mount with a micro-USB if you want (and I'll charge it to 100% :) ). Sorry, I don't have the original box anymore.
View attachment 228071View attachment 228072

Asking $125. Can meet up locally (Essex Co/Cedar Grove) during the week, or can ship it USPS for a couple of bucks in a flat rate box through PayPal.
I'll take it

Back
Top Bottom