SOLD - FS: 2008 Turner RFX Large Frame + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Dro

Turner RFX 2008 Large frame for sale. Includes Push'd Fox RP-23 shock. This is a rock solid All-Mountain frame. 6.4" travel. Custom blue powdercoat from Turner.

There are no dents or dings in the frame. Just normal scuffs and small amount of cable rub from riding. The bushings were recently disassembled and lubed. New seals in the RP-23 in December 2011. Shock is tuned for 180# rider.

Included in the price of the frame:
- Thompson seatpost
- Chris King headset
- SRAM X-9 front derailleur
- Turner seatpost collar
- Brand new set of extra custom Turner decals (waterdrop design as seen in the photos)

$750 or B/O.

Geometry & info found here ---> http://www.turnerbikes.com/08rfx.html
Turner Bikes is known for amazing customer service and they extend that to used bike buyer's as well.

Hit me up with any questions or if you want to see the bike.

IMG_20120203_135637.jpg

IMG_20120202_205317.jpg

IMG_20120203_134945.jpg

IMG_20120202_204405.jpg

IMG_20120203_134844.jpg

Hey I would love a Sultan in the quiver but that might have to be my next next bike. My actual next bike is going to be a 26" wheeled play bike with a burly build that can still be pedaled all day long. I've got some decisions to make...

Shouldn't you have made that decision before you sold your Turner? :p

Well maybe, but it's much easier to get a new bike past the wife when the old one is already gone. You're just a newlywed so I wouldn't expect you to understand. ;)

But I'm psyched that this bike went to a local rider because it's got a lot more life left in it.

All mountain 29er, laughable :hysterica

What do you know? Your knowledge of 29er is probably based off of a stock, fully rigid Mary.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with your well, I just took a shit in it.

PS, since your into that marketing slang, its actually considered a "29er Trail" bike.

Last edited:
Well maybe, but it's much easier to get a new bike past the wife when the old one is already gone. You're just a newlywed so I wouldn't expect you to understand. ;) .

I said decision, not purchase. You could still have decided what you'd be getting before selling, then there's no limbo time with no ride

its a little late to be posting about it, but the bike is amazing and i now am enjoying the fantastic one of a kind turner. thanks so much:)

Well maybe, but it's much easier to get a new bike past the wife when the old one is already gone. You're just a newlywed so I wouldn't expect you to understand. ;)

But I'm psyched that this bike went to a local rider because it's got a lot more life left in it.

I know, thank God my wife doesn't notice upgrades. When I got new wheels for the 29er, I told her I bought new tires which in fact was a correct partial answer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom