SOLD. Enjoy those Thule 594 upright rack rails (2) $130

Status
Not open for further replies.

overbrook

Two upright style heavy duty roof rack or hitch mount rails. Place bike on rail and hold down w large arm w hook over front wheel. Works w all size wheels but struggles w some fat bike tires.

In really good condition but does need the Thule clamping hardware to fit to both round and square bars, Yakima, Thule, or any roof rack bars .

Attachments

• IMG_1793.JPG
    IMG_1793.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1794.JPG
    IMG_1794.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1795.JPG
    IMG_1795.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1796.JPG
    IMG_1796.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1797.JPG
    IMG_1797.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1798.JPG
    IMG_1798.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 89
Two upright style heavy duty roof rack or hitch mount rails. Place bike on rail and hold down w large arm w hook over front wheel. Works w all size wheels but struggles w some fat bike tires.

In really good condition but does need the Thule clamping hardware to fit to both round and square bars, Yakima, Thule, or any roof rack bars .
Thanks @fidodie. @overbrook I am clueless when it comes to roof racks. Any idea if these work on a 2011 Outback?

Thanks @fidodie. @overbrook I am clueless when it comes to roof racks. Any idea if these work on a 2011 Outback?
You'll probably need crossbars which are easy to find. The cross bars will mount to your existing rack and those trays mount to the cross bars.

Last edited:

Based on pics of the 2011, it looks about the same as a 2013 that I had. If that is the case, you have crossbars built into your outback. From the factory, they are set up running front to back. You can unbolt them and remount them so that they go side to side creating cross bars that you can then mount accessories like these bike trays.
2011_subaru_outback_wagon_36r-limited_fq_oem_1_500.jpg
2011_subaru_outback_2_5i_premium-pic-5576627920677708029-1600x1200.png

As the OP said, you will need to buy mounting hardware that looks like this (not sure if these are the right ones). You will need four plus the (8) knobs that tighten them down:
https://www.rackattack.com/base-roo...s+-+search+-+Thule+products+under+$110+-+ROAS

It looks like there is also a wheel strap missing:
http://www.austinkayak.com/products...M5VqMvPLK5VSiOeeRyIVlhZu1rKp4g6RoCtGEQAvD_BwE

^^ that load bar trick is damn smart!! good for them.
they are an option for our last two cars.

sincere apologies for this delayed reply, the discussion above, thx fidodie and jshort, describes the bits to fit rails to bars....those bits would allow these rails to fit to virtually any shape "bar", even aero shape like on outback, the max fore aft aero bar dim is likely the only dim that really matters.....big or small round or square bars no issue.....note, these are not rails to attach to bars with a "rigged" bunch of bits, use the real deal parts, rails are heavy and heavy duty built to hold full bikes upright at highway speed

as noted, one rail has wheel ratchet clamp strap, the other does not, (we merely used a hillbilly toe strap but likely new owner would want the right stuff, may want to consider lock cores too?)

the rails are still here and we are ready to part with them, they'll serve whoever buys them really well

so ladies and gentlemen, the title with pricing was just changed to price of $150 for two rails, still have to get that hardware to attach them properly to most crossbars, rigging the attachment to rails is likely to lead to a miserable event

located in verona

Nice Christmas gift !

Make an offer cause it’s just not right that these rails are not hauling some high end bikes

Price adjusted down !

And note that Thule hardware is also available to add these to a hitch mount rack

We can make that price happen with an all cash transaction

We are in Verona

I can be reached via cell/text

Thanks for your interest

Geordie

sold boys, you can lock it up!

thanks for the racks, ill be sure to share the finished project!

these rails are now living in the bed of my truck for those days where one bike just isnt enough, and decisions shouldnt need to be made.

ImpTGfDqfrXbfQZU6rccpVooupoIZasFXaCZy5yip-ZZfn4w8jYQw7nW7PSyX8bqelEhIb-kp0qSn3isxpDntEMUNvgqHgnUIEUT7hX0Z-lnhQhiuyIoo00pRoD6etrIRVrJWAMRVS4w1PpqAnIbL1hR4Dv9kj6UEWAS2ikhd5RwabVlKmM5XMwpX3mgCDGcCjaSl5beIIDhe-YfKIl3XGMrcfZAq8O2oBgS329Rj2FvgwFPJxdqbXbMamKBdejGt8B9q6lcT0rJDqkpiMsJDLYvtDbfw01LVv99ldVlkrFiQMX3fw3QNcYvQBdVxMFKheU9lAcH_l0-8aYR7OAqs1QiwTkoYZ-ZcCHYr98ev-smlSQXIgPwUZ2dH0o_vmX_hcEu85-fitnzgzZ9XDlrq4uvQXmZW3vJXjFb-WvH6owgX_mX_FzNaKaYybCkB8QlWOc89sxsOcyUw1t6E0ye_AxUPL2fwURzG63CAPI0Fp4lVpEt_nj4xfOuqNwbMs2p0_zULDAWN6xCUppdmlVy6Fafg1ea5ybmNLCqUd_wbqeD8Bx0hry5L3_l3a4z-TI82rkaPT_w5PwgzJHiiQsWSxLZckjyNAVrtNOaGA1q=w1252-h939-no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom