SOLD 2015 SE Racing F@E Fat Bike, 17", 2x10 Drivetrain, $650 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertg

This is a 2015 SE Racing F@E Fat Bike, Medium/17" frame, aluminum frame/fork, 26" wheels, 4" wide tires, tapered 1.5" headtube, 100mm threaded bottom bracket, 135mm qr front axle, 190 x 12 thru axle rear. The stock bike comes with an acera 3 x 9 drivetrain and mechanical disc brakes. The whole drive train has been swapped: Deore 10 speed Shadow Plus rear derailleur, Deore 2 x 10 direct mount front derailleur, SLX 2 x 10 shifters, Avid Elixir 3 Hydraulic disc brakes, Avid rotors, 180mm front 160mm rear, Raceface Bashguard (removed largest chainring), KMC X10 chain. The bike has about 50 miles on it, with a couple of scratches on the downtube from a slow speed tip over. Its dirty in the pics but it will be cleaned up.

I paid around $700 for it from Nashbar, and I swapped all the parts once I got it. All the parts that were swapped onto it were new except for the brakes which had really low miles (the rotors are actually completely new and don't even have a single ride on them). I think I may even have a pair of flats lying around that I could put on it. I am focusing on road riding, and I think I need a full suspension as my knees are crap even with the big tires.

I am asking $650 for it obo, and will include an extra tube as well. PM me if you have any questions or want to make an offer.2016-05-22 20.14.59.jpg 2016-05-22 20.15.26.jpg 2016-05-22 20.15.43.jpg 2016-05-22 20.16.50.jpg 2016-05-22 20.17.19.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Robert,

Interested!
I have an 07-08 Rocky Mountain ETSX-50 I need to move first. I literally have no room. Having a coworker test riding it this week. Not sure if this is the kind of FS you're looking for but perhaps you'd consider in a trade?
If the fat bike is still available next week I'd like to test ride it. I'm in Morris County.
Just wanted to let you know there is interest and that you don't do anything rash like craiglisting or ebaying.
Here's the specs on my Rocky:
2007 Rocky Mountain ETSX-50

http://www.bicyclebluebook.com/SearchListingDetail.aspx?id=3030201

C:\Users\D501053\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.png

Parts Spec.

Frame and Fork

Frame Tubing Material: Easton custom Ultralite TaperWall 7005-aluminum w/FORM carbon seatstays
Rear Shock: Fox Float RP23, 100mm- to 130mm-travel, custom-valved

Wheels and Tires:
Mavic Crossride
Tires: Kenda Nevegal-tubeless, 26 x 2.35

Components

Brakeset: Formula ORO K24 upgraded to AVID
Shift Levers: SRam X-9
Pedals: N/A
Rear Cogs: SRAM
Saddle: WTB
Handlebar: Race Face Evolve XC
Handlebar Stem: Race Face Evolve XC

Factory Description

For quick spins to monster epics, Rocky's ETSX-50 is your ideal machine. For uncompromising quality and a ride you'll love, the masters at Rocky Mountain handcraft the frame from Easton TaperWall aluminum with carbon seatstays and then add the perfect suspension. Got a long climb ahead of you? Flip the lever on the Fox shock to bring down the travel and dial in your TALAS fork with a twist of the knob and that hill will disappear beneath you. Plus, this fine ride boasts light, nimble and tough Mavic wheels, a precision Race Face/Shimano drivetrain,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom