So i pulled the trigger on a new bike and bought the .....

aedubber

Well , i Pre-Ordered a 2012 Spec Enduro Comp , they should be in early to mid September . I checked out the specs for 2012 and they DEF come nicely equipped , best bang for the buck , awesome service at my LBS ( Westwood Cycles ) SUPER thanks to Mark @ the shop and for the SICK deal he gave me :D . I also wanted to thank Jason aka ( JDog) from Halters for his time but unfort i went a different route . Cant wait for this thing to come in and rip it up !!

Last edited:
Well , i Pre-Ordered a 2012 Spec Enduro Comp , they should be in early to mid September . I checked out the specs for 2012 and they DEF come nicely equipped , best bang for the buck , awesome service at my LBS ( Westwood Cycles ) SUPER thanks to Mark @ the shop and for the SICK deal he gave me :D . I also wanted to thank Jason aka ( JDog) from Halters for his time but unfort i went a different route . Cant wait for this thing to come in and rip it up !!

Awesome man, always like when people are stoked outta their minds on getting a new bike! Pop a wheelie for me when you get it!

- Dennis

Thanks !! Ya im really excited about it , i was having a really hard time trying to figure out what to get after weeks of thinking and researching , but ya thats the winner for me :D

Back
Top Bottom