Slot Car sets for sale

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I have two Carrera Go sets.
Speed Racer was set up for a bit, then put away. Can't remember if anything was wrong with it. Don't think so.

The Endurance Racer set has never been set up

1:43 scale

$100 for both - should be less than 1/2 price looking on ebay

IMG_4654.jpeg

IMG_4655.jpeg

If you are interested in my 1/32 scale stuff, let me know.

I gotta find a way to convince the wife unit these sre for the kid not me 🤣

you want my 1/32 sets, and accessories. I have the digital version where they can run in either slot,
and ghost cars, required pit stops, wireless.
still accelerate out of the apex, and deal with the drift.

Reminds me of my old AFX-Aurora sets I still have packed away in a few boxes from
When I was younger. Mom worked at Sears in the customer service department and the toy department and when returns would come in missing things they would offer them to the employees before throwing them out.

I remember creating a massive track layout from combining tracks from different sets.

Wonder if any of it still works. But I will never get rid of it.

Reminds me of my old AFX-Aurora sets I still have packed away in a few boxes from
When I was younger. Mom worked at Sears in the customer service department and the toy department and when returns would come in missing things they would offer them to the employees before throwing them out.

I remember creating a massive track layout from combining tracks from different sets.

i may have some stuff to add to your set.

you want my 1/32 sets, and accessories. I have the digital version where they can run in either slot,
and ghost cars, required pit stops, wireless.
still accelerate out of the apex, and deal with the drift.

you certainly have my attention

img_4655-jpeg.215790

"Scale Speed: 450mph" :oops:

I still have my AFX too. Broke them out a few years ago to try them out. The spongy rear tires were hard as rocks and had no traction. Luckily you can still get spares for everything.

Back
Top Bottom