Single speed sell off: GHETTOSPEED (Trail 29er) plus BMX & Schwinn Madison

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
IMG_3664.JPG

Moving some extra inventory. The BMX was a failed attempt to recapture my youth. As I have zero flow to my game I need something trials or DJ with brakes. The Schwinn was a closeout at a LBS that has maybe 20 miles on it. Cool bike but there is a lot of overlap with current stock.

BMX: 2011 (I think) Verde Prism. Very little use, few nicks/scuffs. sweet new grips, new brake pads, and Flybikes Uno seat (all not pictured). Needs nothing. Asking $149.99.

Schwinn Madison. Although as-new I found out Nashbar or somebody was selling these in 2010 or so. Still a pretty sweet city bike or townie. SS, flip flop hub, came with a cool set of english racer kinda drop bars but I also tried out a set of bullhorns. Can be configured as customer desires. $250-ish, plus or minus bar setup and how motivated I feel. ;)

Wood consider fun trades.

Attachments

• IMG_3664.JPG
    IMG_3664.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
IMG_4645.JPG IMG_4646.JPG
Selling the fabled Ghettospeed! It's (probably) a 2009 Cdale Trail 29, SS only. Medium frame although with a short stem and lower seat it could pass for a small.

Legit tubeless Bontrager hoops, Matty-approved BB7's with Speed Dial levers, salsa flat bars, stock square taper cranks. Only major flaw is the drive side dropout is kinda worn, so a
@jmanic approved Founder's IPA beer can shim is included. Fully rigid, light, quick and stiff. Yeah, I said stiff!

Chain tension will be correct before sale, arguing with the EBB right now but wanted pics with some daylight. No, I didn't run the seat that high, just stuck it in there for now.

$250.00 for starters? Get your SSAP on!!!

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
View attachment 51426 View attachment 51427
Selling the fabled Ghettospeed! It's (probably) a 2009 Cdale Trail 29, SS only. Medium frame although with a short stem and lower seat it could pass for a small.

Legit tubeless Bontrager hoops, Matty-approved BB7's with Speed Dial levers, salsa flat bars, stock square taper cranks. Only major flaw is the drive side dropout is kinda worn, so a
@jmanic approved Founder's IPA beer can shim is included. Fully rigid, light, quick and stiff. Yeah, I said stiff!

Chain tension will be correct before sale, arguing with the EBB right now but wanted pics with some daylight. No, I didn't run the seat that high, just stuck it in there for now.

Do you have any idea how upsetting it is to see this w/out the Kermit green fork??????

GLWS

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
View attachment 51426 View attachment 51427

Chain looks so sad.

New bike needs green fork!

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Price drops.
BMX $100 sorta firmish?
Madison $200 or so.

Attachments

• IMG_4662.JPG
    IMG_4662.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited: