Show me your home bike shop

how do you like that rolling rack? thinking of getting one for extra storage and mobility
i like them they are useful since you can fit a bunch bikes within a small foot print and you can move them around easy. they are from harbor freight, the caster bearings exploded immediately, so i replaced them, they work best with smaller bikes Djs,bmx, kids bikes full size 29rs sometimes touch the ground

The minimalist - bike stand and a few tools. Any chemicals/lube in cabinet. I should really take a photo of Halter's since that's where most of the real magic happens.

PXL_20231208_101724374.jpg

We've had threads like this through the years and been impressed with some of your setups. But unfortunately my work area in the basement hasn't been inspiring and is usually in shambles. Never built the work bench which seems necessary, right now it's just plywood sitting on some cabinets with an unused peg board.
Here's what it usually looks like:
View attachment 228685
And a day or two after organizing and tossing. Made piles to donate and sell but actually following through is another story.
View attachment 228686View attachment 228687
Going to get a few more of these bins from Costco as they've been spot on for larger parts. What's everyone been doing for small pieces like spacers and bolts? Sorting through them will take a good week.
View attachment 228688
you have room for a massive workbench!

Bad news: had to rip out the finished basement to install french drains the first weekend we lived in the house. Which broke up the asbestos tiles, so we then had to have those removed.

Good news: wife doesn't mind me bringing the bikes in from the garage. (Bring them inside - if you're cold, they're cold). Plus she never goes down there. Another bike might appear soon....

1000003953.jpg

My garage is a bit of an embarrassing $hit show at the moment. I’m awesome at starting a new project before the last one is finished or cleaned up 🤪

IMG_9982.jpeg

IMG_9983.jpeg

My wife doesn't go in there. She told me she doesn't care what I buy, as long as it all fits in the garage. But somehow she hasn't complained about the overflow in the basement….yet

IMG_9996.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom