Shout Out Thanks @ Waywayanda

Dingo

Just a thanks to two riders on Aug 22. They, along with my crew helped me over 2 fallen trees on red dot trail. I did manage to get back to the lot. Drove myself home and then went to the er. Xray showed I shattered my pelvic socket. Also thanks to Ryan and Mark. They got me on the bike and pushed me up the hills. Set up the bikerack and got me in the car. THANKS GUYS!

Off The Road Again

Just a thanks to two riders on Aug 22. They, along with my crew helped me over 2 fallen trees on red dot trail. I did manage to get back to the lot. Drove myself home and then went to the er. Xray showed I shattered my pelvic socket. Also thanks to Ryan and Mark. They got me on the bike and pushed me up the hills. Set up the bikerack and got me in the car. THANKS GUYS!
Heal up @Dingo. Glad me and Ryan were there to help you get out. And a huge thanks to the two riders, total strangers to us, who stopped and immediately offered to help. Without them I'm not sure the two of us could've gotten you safely over those two huge trees within a foot of each other.

Top Bottom