Short Track Reg is Open

afurlong

Had a blast in my first ever mtb race! Was happy to put in some hours helping with TM - non revenue sports survive off the volunteer work of others, so most importantly, thanks to all of the MTBNJ folks that put in all the effort to put this together! Look forward to being back in 2 weeks - on SUNDAY!

DownhillR3

Hey can someone give me more details on what exactly this short track discipline is? Would love to try something new. I forgot it was today and realized this morning it was at Allamuchy. Didn't feel like driving there since its 50min frome and I have to be at work in allamuchy area at 11pm tonight anyways, haha.

Never mind, just read description on Bikereg, hilarious. So bummed I missed thos morning. So in for next one and if I'm off work, will help with course prep. Keep me in the loop! @UtahJoe (since I saw your strava course I ride)

Superfly100guy

1st time doing a MTBNJ ST race and I had a great time. Course was perfect even after all the rain last night. I noticed all the gravel MTBNJ put down to fill in the holes and I know that was a ton of work, so thanks for a great day of racing.

I did a quick pre ride on the lower expert section and that will add a bit more tech. next week.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey can someone give me note details on what exactly this short track discipline is?
The course is a little over a 1.25 mile loop around a lake. The race is under 45 minutes in lenght, the race leaders dictate the amount of laps based on there lap times. Generally 4 laps for Sport class.

It's a good introduction to mtb racing, not too technical and not expensive to register. Come out next week and give it a shot.

Top Bottom