Shimano Crankset 40/30/22 $17

rwix15

up for sale, a Shimano M622, 40/30/22 in very good condition. Some small, tiny marks.
This crankset is close to the Shimano Deore XT M782 model.
$17
I am by Allaire

Attachments

• xt.jpg
    xt.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I may be interested. I'm just getting into the sport and my brother gave me his cannondale trail 7. The crank is in good condition but the chain rings are pretty beat. It has a
Shimano, FC-M311, 42/32/22. Any idea if your crankset would fit?? It has an 8 speed cassette. Thanks

I may be interested. I'm just getting into the sport and my brother gave me his cannondale trail 7. The crank is in good condition but the chain rings are pretty beat. It has a
Shimano, FC-M311, 42/32/22. Any idea if your crankset would fit?? It has an 8 speed cassette. Thanks
I am not sure. you may have to remove a link or two to the chain and double check that your front derailleur can take down from 42 teeth.

Also, find out if the bottom bracket is standard and will fit. If it is a hollowtech II, you are good.

It's a Tange Seiki LN-3912 BottomBracket I believe. At least that is what the Cannondale site shows. I'm not sure how else to check. Also, I can send you a few picks if that helps. The teeth are getting pretty worn so I would like a backup set. Shifting is a little sloppy but realized this weekend the chain is stretched/worn. Going to start there.

I looked up the specs from my bike, Shimano SM-BB7 HollowTech II
I sure it is a standard bottom bracket for all.

Looked up both BBs and look a lot different. I would love to pick this set up from you but it's not worth it unless it fits my BB.

According to Google, the crank being sold is Hollowtech II and the bike you're buying for has a square taper BB. Most square taper BBs can be swapped to Hollowtech II compatible BB assuming it is a BSA (British threaded) shell. Therefore, all you need to find out is the width of your bikes BB shell in millimeters. More than likely, you'll find that you need a 68/73mm threaded external bearing BB, the crank, and some grease. Happy pedalling!

Back
Top Bottom