Shepherd Lake Rd

serviceguy

I’d like to ride this road during my road adventures if anything because I’m running out of roads to ride (within my possibilities that is). From the lake I saw no indications about access limitations but from Sterling Mine Rd there’s a private road sign. Would I be trespassing or running into any type of trouble if I were to ride it?

I have ridden that myself and believe the signs are more to keep cars out because for them it dead ends.
When I did ride it there were others riding and walking here too.

Thanks, I'll give it a try then.
I am not sure what the deal is with that road as it seems to be public property but there are private road/property signs all the way up and chains across the road. I stopped riding it after I was yelled at and almost assaulted by the home owner who lives half way up. Again not very clear but I would tread lightly.

I am not sure what the deal is with that road as it seems to be public property but there are private road/property signs all the way up and chains across the road. I stopped riding it after I was yelled at and almost assaulted by the home owner who lives half way up. Again not very clear but I would tread lightly.
I haven’t seen anybody and I was told that the occasional cyclist is tolerated. On the other hand, I tried the old Cranberry rd leading to Sterling Mine rd and ended up in the middle of what looks like a very posh residential property, with real mansions, boat houses in the mage snd guarded gates. The guard was nice enough though and directed me to the road. I think I’m done with the exploration of the northern most side and surroundings of the park, nothing really worth being stopped or yelled at.

Just speak Italian and wave your arms around in the air a lot. It'll be fine.

Watched The Calzone last night. Kramer's fake Italian yelling gets me every  single time.: seinfeld

I’m guessing someone skipped ‘Italian’ while going through the identity triggers catalog! LOL

Funny thing, when I OTBed yesterday I cursed in English, and I’ve (almost) never cursed in Italian!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions