Shenandoah Mountain Bike Festival

Worth the trip down there?
Yes!
And I haven't been since the 90s so it guaranteed to be even better.
Sometimes the site pushes to much Raystown and Kingdom when this area is mecca in same distance roughly (ok a tad more,still) You'll go back again.

Yes. Good stuff. we hit this like 10 years ago. Very chill event. Good times. Your crew will enjoy.

No, but I've ridden down there and there's some good trails. And Harrisonburg is a better hang-out city than Raystown or even Kingdom.

On my calendar, I'd like to go. We usually do a southern trip down in that area w/ biking and haven't had a chance this year. Should start getting crappy in NJ around then.

I've been to the festival, think it was like 6 year ago or so. It was a blast, the people were great, the vibe was awesome, trails in the area are insanely fun to ride. If you get a chance to, go to it. And make sure you participate in the evening festivities, think of '70s banana seat huffy slalom course after a few adult beverages have been consumed. And thank Shrimper for his trail building

Has anyone been to this event?

Worth the trip down there? I image the trail systems are solid and worth the trip, but has anyone been to this event. Thoughts/comments?
Wow, that sounds cool. I have never been to this festival but my friend visited it twice and he was very disappointed. He told me a lot of interesting things about this festival, but also mentioned its minuses. For example, there is just a terrible scene and sound. After his words, I watched several videos and I was surprised that at such a large-scale festival there are many problems with the organization. Can't they find normal equipment? Even my friends several times organized mega parties at the stadium with a small budget and they had a stage. It was much cooler and bigger. I was shocked when I found out that Emily and George ordered an outdoor mobile stage equipment. It was a few years ago and it was just an awesome party. It is a pity that the organizers do not pay due attention to such festivals!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom