Send all your thoughts & prayers to Schilling

i dont know how to convert my bike to SS without breaking something but i will try my hardest not to shift on my next ride. My two boys are both praying for your recovery and want to know if they can draw you a get well card. Get well soon man!

was planning on converting back to gears fairly soon. but it seems like a little bit more suffering is in hand to bring back another ss bro!

#SingleSpeedForSchilling

Chillin,
You know I'm pulling for you brother.
I took the gears off my bike for you today. While i head out to the woods to calm my sadness i don't want to forget completely. So with every pedal i suffer with the single speed I think of you.
I hope more people join me in solidarity with Chris. Take off the gears for him. Dust off that single speed. Especially those of us that rarely ride single speed. Cause that's ALL Chris ever rides.
#SingleSpeedForSchilling

This is an awesome idea. I've never met you Chris, but know your face from the pics on this site. Sorry to hear about the accident. Will be on my SS hoping for a SSpeedy recovery.

Awe man this is terrible news. Chris, I don't know if we've ever ridden together but you're a mountain biker and that makes you my brother on two wheels. Get up man! Get up and pull out of this Chris. You are dearly missed and we all want you back!

My thoughts and prays are with you and your family. Looking forward to riding with you soon Chris!

I saw this thread Sunday night but didn't know what to say. I still don't, but I wish you a speedy and full recovery. You are an awesome rider and a genuinely nice dude, and I hope to see you out there again soon. I've never ridden at Allaire, so now I'll be saving my first time there for your welcome back ride.

I always say your judged by how many peoples lives a person touches in a positive way , from all the comments here you have been very successful at that , I wish you all the prayers in the world and look forward to meeting you on your comeback ride !

I like others have been looking for what to say from the time I saw this terrible news. Cycling and the people in it are an extension of family. So we all hurt when someone in the community is suffering. I will send my prayers/thoughts/positive vibes to you Chris and your family. Please get well soon!!!

I pretty much want to reiterate what most have been saying. Also, you and I had a good battle at SSaP this year until you put me away for good in the second half of the race. You were nothing short of a gentlemen as we traded places for several miles. Please heal up quickly for our 2016 rematch.

So sad to hear about this. Chris, I was thankful for your kind words and advice before the short track in the snow this past March. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong and keep fighting up that hill to get back to the finish line. I don't have a SS but I wish you a SSpeedy recovery

Back
Top Bottom