Schilling Group Ride September 10th, 2023

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's that time of the year to honor the passing of a dear friend to the mtb community. We will be riding Allaire on Sunday, September 10th from 9am-12pm in memory of Chris Schilling.

Whether you knew Schilling or not, all are welcome to come out and enjoy a ride with us. Allaire is beginner friendly, we will have enough ride leaders to accommodate different levels of fitness and keep the groups flowing.

If you are available to help lead a ride, please post up or reach out to me.

The parking lot fills up quickly, please carpool if you can. Also leave early, if you have to park off site it will take longer to ride there.
@MissJR @Mitch @Matt_

Sunday, 9/10. 9am-12pm

Main Parking Lot.

Alternative Lot;
The Golf Course Lot

Last edited:
Let do this!
1693872689944.jpeg

It's that time of the year to honor the passing of a dear friend to the mtb community. We will be riding Allaire on Sunday, September 10th from 9am-12pm in memory of Chris Schilling.

Whether you knew Schilling or not, all are welcome to come out and enjoy a ride with us. Allaire is beginner friendly, we will have enough ride leaders to accommodate different levels of fitness and keep the groups flowing.

If you are available to help lead a ride, please post up or reach out to me.

The parking lot fills up quickly, please carpool if you can. Also leave early, if you have to park off site it will take longer to ride there.
@MissJR @Mitch @Matt_

Sunday, 9/10. 9am-12pm

Main Parking Lot.

Alternative Lot;
The Golf Course Lot
Will there be chiggers? I havent had chiggers all season!

I always seem to be on call for this and this year is no different. My job sucks ☹️

Sadly, I have to add my name to the list of "I can't make it this year", as Mrs. G & I are spending the weekend in the Hudson Valley (not sadly).

I will genuinely miss being there with many good people to celebrate our dear friend's memory and his legacy in our riding community.

Back
Top Bottom