Saturday April 5th

Sprintzer

Wondering if anyone knows what it looks like up there. Thinking about heading out Saturday and aside from the forecatsed rain what else may stop me?

xc62701

It's kinda pretty...has lots of rocks...some local bears. The foliage is kinda dense in bloom with some nice leaf cover on the ground at the moment... :D

xc62701

I'm always in the area to if you want some company or a tour guide. I'm busy the 5th though. I think we need a Waway group ride soon...

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Today, rode a brief Sitting Bear/Laurel Pond/Cherry Ridge/Lookout then back on Red Dot loop and everything, including some spots on Old Coal that are nearly forever damp, were surprisingly not. Great conditions.

Sprintzer

Got out there saturday with a buddy of mine. Wasn't too bad actually. I last rode out there in like november. Was covered in leaves and wet as hell. Was pretty dry. I got splatter form riding around in the grass with my friends kid but other than that the trails were good. I need gps. We headed blue to orange to yellow to red to white to red and back home on the yellow. Ended up being about 7 as we parked at his house in vernon. NEVER RIDE DOWN HILL TO A PARK OR TO START A TRAIL. Words to live by.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions