Saturday 10/30 *updated w/directions and meet time*

5wytchBh4kk

Short notice, Weather permitting we'll be hitting the six mile run reservoir site. As long as its not pouring I'm still riding. I haven't been here before but it sounds like good light-moderate riding. Its not too far from where I live so I figured I'd give it a shot, maybe take some pics for the site. If anyone's interested gimme a hollar! :)

http://www.mtbnj.com/directory.php?f=show&ID=17

OK guys we're meeting at the gas station/stob buy deli location on the corner of Amwell rd. bypass and main st at 9am.

Directions:

Take 287 south to exit 12(Weston canal rd./manville/south bound brook). At light at end of off ramp make a left. Take this road all the way to the end to another light. This is main st., make a left. follow this road down to the next light, which is the end of this road, and make another left. At the next light The gas station/deli where we are meeting is on the opposite right hand corner. They have a small lot so you can also park in the lot directly to your right when you're at the light (across from the deli).

Hope I don't get anyone lost. :lol:

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Re: Saturday 10/30

5wytchBh4kk said:
Short notice, Weather permitting we'll be hitting the six mile run reservoir site. As long as its not pouring I'm still riding. I haven't been here before but it sounds like good light-moderate riding. Its not too far from where I live so I figured I'd give it a shot, maybe take some pics for the site. If anyone's interested gimme a hollar! :)

http://www.mtbnj.com/directory.php?f=show&ID=17

I may be down but I have to see what the woman has planned first.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
What time are we talking? I should be free in the morning till about 12ish. Well maybe 1. ;)

Jason

JORBA.ORG
I'll be there at 9am! If I get lost, you are buying me lunch! LMAO

C

CD1134

It's Saturday morning and it ain't too nice out - but I'm still riding, so I hope everyone's still down.

5wytchBh4kk

good ride guys. why am i always the 1st to crash? :lol:

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Considering the hunters, huge mud bogs, slippery bridges and tire teasing stumps I still managed to have a good ride. Xenos liked the park so much he decided to roll around in the mud!

L

Lorenzo

Jason said:
Considering the hunters, huge mud bogs, slippery bridges and tire teasing stumps I still managed to have a good ride. Xenos liked the park so much he decided to roll around in the mud!
pics? :D :lol:

C

CD1134

I had a fun time guys. That ride gave me a good excuse to hose-down my bike - now it's all squeaky clean (until next weekend).

Xenos always gets bloodied up first - just to get it out of the way - then he can really concentrate on the riding part. That's so punk-rock.

Top Bottom