Samsung Wireless Charging Stand - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

iman29

I have no idea where I got this or why because I have used only BlackBerry and then iPhones.

I have no idea which phones it works with or if yours is compatible. The model number is in the pic with the instruction book so just google it.

Free if you can use it. Porch pickup anytime Flanders 07836. IMG_3765.jpegIMG_3764.jpeg

Could really use this....no where near Flanders...Any idea what shipping would be to Somerville?

Could really use this....no where near Flanders...Any idea what shipping would be to Somerville?
No idea but I’ll check into it tmw.

I’m off this week but I work in Madison a few days a week if that helps ? Can touch base next week if you want to try and meet up.

DM me we can figure out details.

Funny I was just looking to replace mine that stopped working. If cfrone passes I will be next

I'll be passing through Flanders on friday - so i can either take it to Marc or Matt.
Thanks @Patrick @cfrone1 is first so if you’re offering your mule services that’s perfect.

Text me we can figure out timing so I can say hi in person for a change. or I can just leave it out so you can grab it whenever you’re passing thru.

BTW you should be able to charge your iPhones using this charger as well. It's just not as fancy as the apple version and maybe a little slower.

BTW you should be able to charge your iPhones using this charger as well. It's just not as fancy as the apple version and maybe a little slower.
thanks I already have a Magsafe case/charger etc... and I did try it but I have to remove my iPhone case to make it work.

Rather pay it forward.

This deed is done!
Now to enjoy the sour fruits of my labor!
(Marc gifted a couple brewskies of the sour type. TY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom