Salsa Cutthroat - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Utah

Rigid has not been my fiend lately, nor drop bars. Something is going on in my left arm and the doc told me to stay on the squish bike and take it easy for a bit.

Carbon Frame and Fork. It’s light.

2019 Salsa Cutthroat Apex 1 in medium, dead stock with exception to a Chris king top cap, J-Paks bags and newer continental tires.

I am 5’10” with a 30” inseam and it fits like a glove.

Bike is ready to ride. Needs nothing.

Have Salsa bar bag I can include. Will include Revelate seat bag for another $90
C0AF76AF-E97E-4904-BEF8-DFA41F33AEDC.jpegE61DBB83-BCF2-443F-8A4E-DF8CA20854E4.jpeg3BA7CD0F-FB72-4092-89CE-2D1EB631EFCA.jpeg914FC49F-F763-4071-B02C-32C75F49F87B.jpegCDCDAFFF-0F33-4EF0-9967-3E3C883CE255.jpeg
Pickup in Brick 2 miles from Allaire.

$2000

Rigid has not been my fiend lately, nor drop bars. Something is going on in my left arm and the doc told me to stay on the squish bike and take it easy for a bit.

Carbon Frame and Fork. It’s light.

2019 Salsa Cutthroat Apex 1 in medium, dead stock with exception to a Chris king top cap, J-Paks bags and newer continental tires.

I am 5’10” with a 30” inseam and it fits like a glove.

Bike is ready to ride. Needs nothing.

Have Salsa bar bag I can include. Will include Revelate seat bag for another $90
View attachment 180766View attachment 180767View attachment 180768View attachment 180769View attachment 180770
Pickup in Brick 2 miles from Allaire.

$2000
this looks awesome. may be overkill for my Zwift rides though.... GLWS

After todays events, and I won’t name names, I will offer a new package based off web fantasy shoppers.

For $25 friends and familied to my PayPal account I will play along that you are actually coming to look/buy said item for up to 25 text messages/private messages and let you tell me all about:

- Your awesome plans you have for the bike
- A bike you had like it, but should have never sold
- How you may or may not fit it
- Trips you have planned on said bike

For an extra $10 I will allow this to be discussed over phone and will provide encouragement like the party lines of yesteryear. Lipstick and wig are free.

This leaves all parties happy and keeps you from changing your excuses like I have never driven in Monmouth/Ocean County before and/or purchased a used bike.

66 degrees and perfect riding weather and I cut my ride short to sit in my house and get texted b/s excuses for a no show for two hours. I can make more money but I can’t get my time back.

Pond scum.

After todays events, and I won’t name names, I will offer a new package based off web fantasy shoppers.

For $25 friends and familied to my PayPal account I will play along that you are actually coming to look/buy said item for up to 25 text messages/private messages and let you tell me all about:

For an extra $10 I will allow this to be discussed over phone and will provide encouragement like the party lines of yesteryear. Lipstick and wig are free.

This leaves all parties happy and keeps you from changing your excuses like I have never driven in Monmouth/Ocean County before and/or purchased a used bike.

66 degrees and perfect riding weather and I cut my ride short to sit in my house and get texted b/s excuses for a no show for two hours. I can make more money but I can’t get my time back.

Pond scum.
This escalated quickly.

Pond scum.
I would gladly give you $37 to tell you all about my El Mariachi obsession and how another Salsa would look great on my pile of bikes but may not sit well with my wife, but who's got time for that!?!?! Shame. GLWTS

Yikes. Sorry I was 20 minutes late man. Wasn't intentional. Apologized for being rude. My fault entirely.

Good luck with your sale. Sorry again.
Balls, 20 minutes late? I was nice and did not mention your name. Nor would I have but welcome to the party. I WOULD NEVER FREAK OUT OVER 20 MINUTES. Now I get you trying to be a politician.

You texted me all morning all hot to trot to get out to see it today or tomorrow. I told you my schedule was tight. You choose today stating you would ride Allaire from 12-2. I noted I needed to be on the road for an appointment at 4, which you stated due to your travels you needed to be on the road by 3 to beat traffic.

I checked my phone at Allaire from 12-1:45with nothing and got home to meet you and then the excuses started flying.

I am sorry, but I take it as a huge sign of disrespect you blew me off. And a beer will not cut it as you offered through text. I lost two hours of free time on a gorgeous day in a stressful period of time for my family. I set aside time for your and you could have cared less.

I have zero respect for you because you clearly showed me the same. We have never met. I guess this is how you treat strangers. Keep enjoying the BIYF I will keep that going for you for free.

Every response from you is a different excuse, first it was the bike size, then traffic now at least you admit to being late. I worked through the first hour and a half of the late excuses, then I loved the traffic excuse even though Allaire is 2 miles from my house, and I just rode my bike home from there.

From what I see you have zero respect for anyones time but yours. Hope you got a nice ride in.

I took the last post off with the personal exchange at the request of 1 of the users. If we can just part ways and leave it at that, I’d appreciate it. I totally understand the frustration here.

I took the last post off with the personal exchange at the request of 1 of the users. If we can just part ways and leave it at that, I’d appreciate it. I totally understand the frustration here.
I guess it proved my point a little too deep (even though I hid all of his personal info including his name and phone number). If @cassinonorth wants to sit in a chair In my backyard for three hours I will give him the same beer he offered me and we are even. Nothing more from me @Norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom