Saddle and seat post

RobW

after torturing two seats, Ive realized I need a seat post with an offset. Also looking for a new seat.

Pics are well approved.

TIA,
Rob

Post size?

I'll be wrenching in the next week or two so I may have a Truvativ 20mm set back, 27.2 by long-as-heck.

Do you like skinny saddles? I have a brand-new WTB Rocket V Team that I never got around to using (turns out my skinny butt likes wide thin saddles, so I'm running a Devo on my bikes). Let me know if you're interested.

I have a saddle I can give you. Not sure what it is doe. It was given to me and I have no use for it.

I have a saddle I can give you. Not sure what it is doe. It was given to me and I have no use for it.
let me know when you find out.. tyia
Do you like skinny saddles? I have a brand-new WTB Rocket V Team that I never got around to using (turns out my skinny butt likes wide thin saddles, so I'm running a Devo on my bikes). Let me know if you're interested.
ehhhh uhhhhh okay?o_Opic?

Sorry, was about to point you to WTB's website, but I forgot they changed the color scheme and style a little bit. I'll put up a pic when I get home tonight.

Update:
I owe you an apology - my best friend's dad passed away and I totally forgot to post the pic. I'll get one up there by tomorrow evening latest. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Thank you @Erock813 for the Ritchey offset post and selle seat. The clamp was only a 30, I need a 32... I may bring to work and have them machine it. Feels great! Lock it up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 20
Thank you @Erock813 for the Ritchey offset post and selle seat. The clamp was only a 30, I need a 32... I may bring to work and have them machine it. Feels great! Lock it up!

Looks great! I love that you have the old one on the table in the photo. You can really see just how crooked it was.

Here's 2 pics. It's a 2010/2011 WTB Rocket V Stealth saddle in black and silver. Leather cover, Ti rails, brand-new still in package. $55 OBO

IMG_2864.JPG

IMG_2865.JPG

Back
Top Bottom