Sad, new member

Molezilla

Hi everyone, my names Dave and I've been a hardcore mountain biker from way back. Unfortunately I'm not a computer guy, soooooo, that's why I'm a newbie. I have however joined "your" wonderful forum to get info/stay informed, and more importantly, to ask for your help. On approx. May 17th of this year, my custom/hand built 2005 Santa Cruz Heckler was stolen from my driveway in Lincroft NJ. I had saved for over 3 yrs for this bike, and put lotsa sweat into it as well as on it. I had hoped to one day to hand it over to my now 5 yr old son (not any more). I am asking everyone out there to help me, and B.O.L.O for it. Midnight blue w/ wht logos, lime gr hand grips, Marzochii 55 front shox, Fox vanilla float rear shox, Race face Diabolous seat post/stem/neck and cranks, Sram XO shifters and disc brakes... I'm devastated and don't have the cash to replace it.. Please keep your eyes and ears open.. I have alerted the police, Santa Cruz, and all my local shops as well as @ Hartshorne woods .. Any info w/ be kept confidential and there is a REWARD !!!My alt contact is molebacca69@gmail.com

Welcome aboard sucks to have you ride stolen a few of the other people have had that happen. I also saw where someone found there bike listed on CL and was able to get it back as well as the person that took it...good luck.

First off welcome to the site.
Secondly i can feel that pain as i had my roadie stolen back in January. I went through home owners insurance to replace it and now is a forgotten memory but being violated in such a way does suck donkey balls. Keep your search alive in CL Ebay and bike forums.

Welcome and sorry to hear of your misfortune.:(

May the bike thieves slip on the pedals, and get hospitalized with crushed junk. :mad:

Thanks guys, just hoping that somebody (or myself) will come across the M.Fr's , and notify me, and then.... I'm thinking, unfortunately that it has to be somebody close to me, as I live in a semi-secluded area, and "nothing" else was taken.. Either way, friend or not, they're in for a THUMPIN, and then some.. Tryn to find pic's to post.. Keep your eyes open in Hartshorne, Huber, Allaire, Chimney Rock and any/all trials in the area..

New to the site and to NJ, been MTBing for a while. Recently moved to S. Orange, looking to meet some peeps to explore the trails!

ps--Best of luck to ya on tracking that m-f-er down.

Belmar, not new to mtn biking

Been in NJ for 3 years, after ten in Colorado.

Just started doing JORBA rides at allaire, and I've done 6 mile run a good bit as my GF lives around there.

I'm freelancing (read: not really working much), and getting back on my bike. It's a classic 2006 Ironhorse sinister dual suspension.

Getting tired of the bikes don't count at the shore in the summer routine, and simply want to pedal more.

Back
Top Bottom