road shoes

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anyone have any reccos in terms of road shoes? i just need something decent, say $100? i won't be riding some high flying carbon bike...nor will i be matching my socks, jersey, helmet or hair color to said bike....so i don't need no stinking carbon shoes! :D

any help would be appreciated. thanks!

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i have (and need new) mtb shoes but since the bike has look pedals on it already i figured i may as well utilize them.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I'm here unsupervised and bored, with total control. I say we have a Jake sale on shoes!!!

ArmyOfNone

Shimano SH-R085

Comfy, vented and secure well to your foot. they are in your range as well. I rode spds of the road bike for quite some time. It was a night and day difference when i got in some road mashers.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
...Given your budget of $100, I'd look into the Specialized BG shoes, like the Road Comp, at $130 it's a great bang-for-the-buck shoe...

-Jim.

M

Michael

Price Point has good deals. Some Addidas and Shimano for under $100. Even Sette shoes would be fine.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i got a smokin' local deal this weekend on a pair of specialized...um...somethings. not sure what, they're still in the box which is in the garage. the retail was like $130 so i think they're the shoes that jim mentioned. hell, ANY road shoes would have been fantastic. so, case closed.

Top Bottom