road bike

I almost have what you're looking for. I have a 51cm 105/Ultegra groupo for $700. PM me if interested and I'll send details.

yeah, that will be too big for her if she's only 5'2". It is a 2008 Masi Gran Corsa but looks new. If it has 1000 miles on it I would be surprised. It has an aluminum main frame with carbon rear triangle and fork. I'm pretty firm on the price with this one.

yeah, that will be too big for her if she's only 5'2". It is a 2008 Masi Gran Corsa but looks new. If it has 1000 miles on it I would be surprised. It has an aluminum main frame with carbon rear triangle and fork. I'm pretty firm on the price with this one.

ok well thanks I appreciate it

Still looking for a road bike?

I've got a 2011 XXSmall Scott Speedster 25 Contessa. Barely used, maybe a dozen rides. $550. I am currently in NH but could make arrangements.

Last edited:
My mistake, it's a 2010, bought in 2011. Still barely used in excellent condition. Just tuned up actually. Picking it up tomorrow.

I have a trek pilot 5.0 carbon woman's specific. It is stock. It's got less than 300 miles on it. 1 very small scratch on the seat tube. Great bike. Retailed over $2,000. I'll take $700 and can deliver to Mooch Madness tomorrow!

I have a trek pilot 5.0 carbon woman's specific. It is stock. It's got less than 300 miles on it. 1 very small scratch on the seat tube. Great bike. Retailed over $2,000. I'll take $700 and can deliver to Mooch Madness tomorrow!

Thats a little too much for me to spend I'm sure the bike is worth it but thats out of my price range I do thank you

Back
Top Bottom