Ringwood Trail Building Continues!

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Jorba / RVCC has some great news !!.... the next section of new trail in Ringwood has been approved by the park! Yes, more sweet single track will be available, but we will need some volunteers to help build it.

Next Jorba/RVCC trail work days:

Thursday July 3 - Ringwood, meet at Lot C 3:45. Will work til 7:45 finishing up the section near Lot C that was just built last month.

Sunday July 13 - Jungle Habitat, 8:45 work continues on "dumptruck trail" .

Saturday and Sunday July 26 & 27 - Ringwood - meet at Lot C at 8:45. Buliding of new trail begins.

All work days will count for Paydirt. Get Paydirt hours and win a new bike. Details and statewide work schedule here:

http://www.jorba.org/index.php?page=11&sid=68825825fd917f12c025881c9b1bffdc

Thanks for your help, :)

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
Bring your lights on Thursday. I'm going to ride up High Mountain after the TM to watch the fire works from all around. Start is from my house, I got burgers and dogs, you bring the drink. I promise not to leave anyone in the woods.

RNG1

For Thursday will it be hikable to the work site from lot c? I can load up my back pack and I am sure I can do some stuff if I can get to the work area.

Glancing Aft

Anybody know if the back gate to park is open? I'm going to do my best to make it there for the 3:45 departure.

Top Bottom