**Ringwood Super-loop Sun. July-8th. 9am**

Let's super loop it this weekend - I am jonesing for good old gnarly rocky RW singletrack !

Lets do it.. Ryerson School lot @ 9am. (Warm Pup, Ringwood/Ramapo, Skylands, Race Trail, Blueberry Way, Pierson Ridge, White, Yellow, down the Red Switchbacks back to the lot.)

Alaska was awesome, didn't get to ride much singletrack but me and the boys did a few good rides, one in Denali National Park and the scenery was just incredible.

I am in for Sunday !

In. My Reign shock is still at Fox :getsome::( so I'll be on my back up emergency squeeky creaky past its prime Titus.

Last edited:
Awesome! Please be careful

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341697383.803191.jpg

this is so embarrasing!lol

without reading ninja's original post,i wait at skyline.
so i wait at the wrong place:D after realizing no one show up there.(dumbasssme)

then i'm off to ryerson,but you guys were already take off.

bummer i missed this fun rides.

so,..i went on my slow solo showdown.

Attachments

• biking pics 2011 103.jpg
    biking pics 2011 103.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 132
  • biking pics 2011 110.jpg
    biking pics 2011 110.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 140
this is so embarrasing!lol

without reading ninja's original post,i wait at skyline.
so i wait at the wrong place:D after realizing no one show up there.(dumbasssme)

then i'm off to ryerson,but you guys were already take off.

bummer i missed this fun rides.

so,..i went on my slow solo showdown.

Wish I would've met you before now. I probably drove right by you on the way to ryerson.

Anyway, good ride today. I have some vid's that I need to throw together into one. First time with this thing so I gotta figure it out tonight.

We started with a 13 riders and one dog. The trails were dry and dusty. The wether was hot and humid. Everyone was drenched after climbing warm puppy. Jim crushed the 7 foot drop on Skylands trail on his 29er like a champ. Smokey and Bob climbed the Green Monster off Blueberry, very impressive! Great ride!!!

lots of great riders and was a great ride - Congrats to the Iron Men - Smokey and Ninja who were the only 2 to finish out the ride ! Jim is the only one I have seen hit that 7 footer like a boss on skylands ! Wooo Hooo !!!! :getsome:

Great ride guys. Made my week to get out. Always love going to Ringwood.
Hope to catch you guys again

Holy hot ride- the weather was brutal and the climbing got to a lot of us who ran out of water by blueberry. Everyone crushed warm puppy and skylands and the ride down to the lake was at a downhill pace

The highlight of the ride was Jim looking at the 7 footer drop for 5 minutes, taking one dry drive up and then just launching off it like it was a little curb in the parking lot- if a 29 can do that I might actually have to consider it:)
Thanks for showing us how its done Jim- awesome!

Ninja and Tony- finishing that loop was monumental- great job!

Sorry I bailed early. I had a really wierd uphill crash into a crazy bush with sharp prickers and split my thumb open early on and had to tape it up with electrical tape. That combined with not having my Giant I just wasn't feelin it. I'll be up for another epic soon though.

Back
Top Bottom