Ringwood State Park Conditions

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Ringwood great you would have a blast on white most the trails drain fairly well just watch out for the bears and rattle snakes lol. It’s also pretty close by Suffern so a good spot to hit on your way home. Although I also think I saw @ridgehog mention he may be doing Jungle which isn’t too far but not sure if that was Sat or Sun
Riding Jungle Sunday 9am with Mtbdog. Not an official group ride, but anyone is welcome to join.

serviceguy

Anyone riding Ringwood State Park during the weekend (not necessarily this weekend) and willing to show me around? I've been living here (one block from Ryerson) for almost a year and never hit any trail. Also not in the best of shape, I just need a little push and motivation to get going...

BPaze

Anyone riding Ringwood State Park during the weekend (not necessarily this weekend) and willing to show me around? I've been living here (one block from Ryerson) for almost a year and never hit any trail. Also not in the best of shape, I just need a little push and motivation to get going...

I usually try to go Friday afternoons between 1-3 if you are around, I have a short loop I like to do starting from Ryerson. Won't be going for a couple of weeks but once back from vacation may.

Mr.Moto

I would be happy to show you around. We can work something out in the next couple of weeks. I have some bad back issues I'm dealing with right now but can still do some riding.

serviceguy

I am under a lot of pressure at work these days (the last ten years that is) and in order to beat traffic I leave the house at 6:45 am most days, and I am almost never back before 7:30 pm, which only make it possible during the weekend (or bank holidays) which is not ideal. Thanks for the offers, I'll try and make it happen somehow!

BPaze

I am under a lot of pressure at work these days (the last ten years that is) and in order to beat traffic I leave the house at 6:45 am most days, and I am almost never back before 7:30 pm, which only make it possible during the weekend (or bank holidays) which is not ideal. Thanks for the offers, I'll try and make it happen somehow!

I would be down for a weekend ride as well just consistent on Fridays after I get back from vacay we can plan something

serviceguy

I would be down for a weekend ride as well just consistent on Fridays after I get back from vacay we can plan something
I would be happy to show you around. We can work something out in the next couple of weeks. I have some bad back issues I'm dealing with right now but can still do some riding.

Were you guys at the event in Ringwood ? Are you still willing to show me around my own neighborhood? I think i figured out the issue with my bike ripping through tubes and can't wait to test it again. Just be aware there maybe some walking involved...

BPaze

Mr.Moto

Were you guys at the event in Ringwood ? Are you still willing to show me around my own neighborhood? I think i figured out the issue with my bike ripping through tubes and can't wait to test it again. Just be aware there maybe some walking involved...

I did go to Jorbafest and saw lots of old friends and took a buddy of mine on a nice ride. No problem riding with you if we can work out a day and time. I saw you post on the OOS thread for this Sunday's morning ride. If my schedule is open I'll join you guys on that ride. They plan on riding up to Ilgenstein rock.

JeffSpicoli

Parts of the lower fireroads are still wet & have occasional puddling but the higher elevation singletrack(Poison Ivy, Skylands, Piersons Ridge, Race trail) are dry and good to go:)

xrjx

rode yesterday - trails i rode on were in decent shape (mostly white and red). there is a large tree down on warm puppy though :(

Cannonbill

Saturday update. The red trail to skylands, to the lake rode well today. 98 percent good, the leaves were slippery on turns, some areas of standing and running water by the pipeline, on both sides. The ground is firm under the water, water was pretty clear, I rode it out and back from Ryerson, came back fairly clean.

rjr19146

I am planning on riding here tomorrow afternoon. The temperatures look cold enough to not worry about mud but is there a lot of snow on the trails? I like a good snow ride but since this will be my first time there would prefer clear trails.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions