Ringwood State Park Conditions

Kev

How are trail conditions looking for this weekend? Do they still need some more drying before riding?

serviceguy

Looks like somebody built a new bridge...
2AF77735-B055-43C2-AAA5-BBC202679FE5.jpeg

serviceguy

I believe more TM is going to be scheduled at Ringwood State Park soon, it would be nice to see some familiar faces masks there. Just putting it out there...

onetracker

Perfect conditions on Sunday! Five park police officers patrolling RSP on quads yesterday in order to curtail the moto/quad riding activity as well discourage any illegal trail building. One officer told me that the same thing will be happening at Wayway.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Perfect conditions on Sunday! Five park police officers patrolling RSP on quads yesterday in order to curtail the moto/quad riding activity as well discourage any illegal trail building. One officer told me that the same thing will be happening at Wayway.
I hope they do the same at Allamuchy. I noticed some fresh quad tracks at Allamuchy 517 side, from Tranquility road around the gate and heading uphill. On the plus side, I came across just two people (hikers) in a 3.5 hour loop. I guess they were all at 6 mile lol.

Cassinonorth

Gorgeous conditions today. Bike is currently awaiting parts so I was on foot though. Very minimal muddy spots on crossover.

Park was at capacity by 2ish and rangers were limiting parking lots.

roc

Big thanks to whoever put the new bridge up and added some trail to six bridges. That log going down 6 bridges by that acorn sign is nuts! I’ll never ride it, but it’s a very cool feature.

Sergey

As of now Ringwood park opened Shephard lake lot for parking and, as far as I can tell, do not limit number of cars allowed into the park. Weekends parking is still free of charge. Don't know how long it will last.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is Shepards Lake parking lot open? The website says no, but that's based on May 2 Corona rules. I'd like to stage a ride from there Sunday.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions