Ringwood 12ish

Would have loved to join you, but stuck at the office. When are you heading out my way to ride?

Its okay. Ill be in Jungle Habitat tomorrow probably from 10 or 11am. And I can probably ride Sunday with you.

Not sure, waiting to hear from a few buddies, as soon as I know, I'll post.
You saw that I'm fat and slow, right?

I'll be riding there in the afternoon. If you feel a stiff breeze, smell burning rubber and ozone, tinged with a waft of last nights IPA and bourbon, it was me blowing by.

I'll be at RW tomorrow afternoon - not sure when yet. Will be on the new SS setup for C.S. Probably lot C but maybe Ryerson. Will be slow but on a mission and will post an ETA early Sunday.

cannondale-ss-01.jpgcannondale-ss-02.jpg

Plans changed, won't be able to make it. taking a nice big log to the shin yesterday isn't helping any either... you guys enjoy your ride, hopefully j can make the next one

There is only room for one nomad on this forum-let's battle it out at creek tomorrow
I'm sorry kid... I'm sure you don't mind. about battling those dayz are over for me. I ride to chill, get away from it all and especially have a good time with my buddies. have fun at Mt creek.

Back
Top Bottom