riding at night

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
In all seriousness. I cannot find any place that has a policy regarding night riding at our assorted WMA's. For example - Split Rock AKA Wild Cat Ridge WMA, AKA Farny State Forest, AKA Farny Highlands. So that being said, I have never ridden at night there, ever, period, not. There are a lot of places in northern Morris county where no one ever rides at night. And some places in Essex county too, that I have never heard of anyone ever riding at night with lights or without on a full moon.

antgold

very disapponting

night ride is an amazing experience ,for many riders including me , riding moderate technical trails is easier during the night because only the important part of the trail (9 to 12 feed from the bike ) is lit.

what is left is to put my niterider in my night table ready for outage ...:hmmm:

ArmyOfNone

Whats up with Bens videography??? He could have got us when we did that tandem 20 ft gap jump while we were hi-fiving - I think h needs a better camera.

I told him to make sure that was in the video but you know how the producers are looking for all the glory.:D

MTB Aussie

We will only ride "late afternoon" ;) rides in the majority of parks that have a dusk till dawn rule.
I always quit riding at CR by "half hour past sunset" which is posted on the sign at the parking lot. Sometimes I get a flat and have to walk out which delays my exit.

Top Bottom