Ride - July 2nd Afternoon

M

mike240se

Guest
Ok friday is gonna suck weather wise but saturday is looking absolutely beautiful. Lets all decide on a place and time for sat. I would say in the early evening?? Maybe Lewis Morris or Alamuchy... What do you guys think>
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
mike240se said:
Ok friday is gonna suck weather wise but saturday is looking absolutely beautiful. Lets all decide on a place and time for sat. I would say in the early evening?? Maybe Lewis Morris or Alamuchy... What do you guys think>
I'm down for Lewis Morris. If it's clear tonight I'll hit tourne around 6ish.

-jay
 

Shaggz

A strong 7
I'll try to make it you don't mind an anchor. Any particular meeting pint and contact info?
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
gerard said:
that's a little closer to the afternoon :)
You're a mess... :lol: I was talking about different days. Who's down for tomorrow, Saturday 4pm at Lewis Morris?
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
gerard said:
yeah I was talking about saturday too you fool! 8)
Yeah but when I said 6pm I was talking about possibly riding tonight at 6pm in response to Mike's comment regarding the weather. Oh man, this thread is toast now.. people are gonna be showing up at like 5 different times. :lol:
 
M

mike240se

Guest
I am down for Tomorrow, saturday, at lewis morris at 4pm (to clarify).....
should be really really nice.....
 

gerard

New Member
so, we are talking about july 2nd right? :lol: now I just have to figure out how to get to lewis morris.
 
M

mike240se

Guest
you need directions???? if you need transportation, i cant help, i have an suv that just barely fits my bike in the trunk, but maybe someone with a truck can pick you up.
 
M

mike240se

Guest
jay is carl riding?? I think he knows Lewis Morris the best, he would be good to have around....
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
mike240se said:
jay is carl riding?? I think he knows Lewis Morris the best, he would be good to have around....
He's camping this weekend. I'm pretty sure I remember the loop we took last time.
 
C

CD1134

Guest
FYI: I won't be able to make the ride today b/c I have to go car shopping. I might hit the trails tomorrow morning, though, so post up if any of you are interested in a ride somewhere.
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
CD1134 said:
FYI: I won't be able to make the ride today b/c I have to go car shopping. I might hit the trails tomorrow morning, though, so post up if any of you are interested in a ride somewhere.
That's strange... I ended up NOT taking my dakota for service and just bought a new Trailblazer XLT.

I'm getting some food and getting ready to meet you guys for 4pm.

-jay
 
M

mike240se

Guest
see you at 4pm, same place as last time... at lewis morris... if this isnt right call me...
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
mike240se said:
see you at 4pm, same place as last time... at lewis morris... if this isnt right call me...
Yeah, that's the spot!
 
M

mike240se

Guest
good ride today guys.... sorry about getting sick :roll: I wont be eating protien and creatine on an empty stomach before riding again :shock:

I did another loop when you guys left, 35 minutes, man i was tired when i was done.
 
Top