Reynolds R29 XC Wheelset With Tires

trener1

This wheelset is practicality brand new, I bought last December but didn't get around to getting it set up until very recently, I got in exactly one ride on the rear for a grand total of 16 miles. The front has 3 rides on it for about 45 miles.
It has BRAND NEW Maxxis Ardent's mounted and set up tubeless with sealant.
The wheelset is selling for $725 and the tires for about $110 or so.
Looking for $525, but open to offers.

The Reynolds MTN Alloy R29 XC wheelset is a thoroughly capable set of wheels. A lightweight, stiff XC option at a terrific price point, this completely re-engineered wheelset is tubeless-ready and 25mm wide. Tubeless compatibility makes it simple to utilize the latest in tubeless tire technology, maximizing your tire pressure and durability options. The Reynolds MTN R29 XC wheelset is poised to take you to the front of the pack, why not come along for the ride?
This wheelset comes with a set of end caps for compatibility with most major axle standards. Includes: Front - QR, 15mm, and 20mm thru axle front end caps, Rear - QR and 12x142 thru-axle rear end caps.
As well as traditional quick release end caps.
Includes rim tape and tubeless valve stems for use with tubeless tires, but this wheelset can also be used with traditional tires and inner tubes if you prefer not to run tubeless.

FEATURES:

Wheel Size: 29"
Rim Construction: Tubeless, Alloy
Rim Depth: 17.5mm
Width: External: 25 mm, Internal: 20 mm
Design: CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) maximized aerodynamic profile
Spokes: 28 front / 28 rear
Spoke Pattern: Front: 3X, Rear: 3X
Spokes Front: Double Butted, Stainless Steel
Spokes Rear: Double Butted, Stainless Steel
Claimed Weight: 1600g/set, Rim: 435g
Hubs: RC Red Straight-Pull 28 hole 6 bolt ISO rotor compatible
Hub Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM
Brake Compatibility: Disc Brake
Nipples: External 2.0 Alloy - Black
IMG_1925.JPG IMG_1926.JPG IMG_1932.JPG IMG_1930.JPG
IMG_1925.JPG IMG_1926.JPG IMG_1932.JPG IMG_1930.JPG

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Ok I see.
The wheels are in my office, I won't be there today but will be there tomorrow so I'll take a picture of the rear drive side.

Back
Top Bottom