Raritan 911: Robocop

Damn, I never even got to drop your name to get out of anything. Send me your schedule for the remaining time, maybe I'll go on a mini crime spree. :banana:

Seriously, thanks for the service and great luck in whatever you do next. I still want a ride in the GT3 once the Covid crap is over.
Since his back is bothering him we can all take turns giving each other rides in it.

por.gif

Great stories. The last few months will fly by. Hey what's the dealio with weed now in nj? Totally legal except when driving??

PS hitting Mecum Kissimmee tomorrow. Hoping to see some awesome cars

Not legal...yet. This may shock you...the NJ government has so far screwed the process up. Can't decide what the penalties are for those under 21 in possession; haven't addressed smoking in moving vehicles; never added refusing a drug recognition exam to implied consent DWI refusal statute.

Much of this is going to be decided by judges over the coming years through case law. It should be interesting. I have zero confidence in the way it will all go down.

So far the only thing that is happened: the NJ AG issued a directive requesting that officers use "broad discretion" in making low level marijuana arrests. As such, we have mostly changed to issuing a township ordinance ($100 minimum fine) for possession of marjuana with no fingerprinting and no custodial arrest.

That may not seem like a big deal, but it is a HUGE change in message from the AG. The last time the office provided guidance on narcotics enforcement was in 1987 in response to the War on Drugs. Just look how far we've come! We were basically commanded to not use discretion with even very minor drug offenses.

Directive 2.1: Narcotics enforcement is designated to remain the number one priority for every New Jersey law enforcement agency.

Directive 2.2: All sworn law enforcement officers shall arrest any person who commits a controlled dangerous substance offense, including a disorderly persons offense, unless such action would jeopardize an ongoing law enforcement operation or there is a compelling public safety reason not to arrest.

Directive 2.3: Every law enforcement agency with five or more sworn officers shall designate at least one officer as its narcotics enforcement officer and shall submit the name of the designee to the County Narcotics Task Force and to the Statewide Narcotics Task Force. This officer shall, at a minimum, represent that agency to the County Task Force and shall also assist the task force when possible on major raids and in other enforcement activities. To facilitate training and integration into Task Force methods of operation, the designated officer should be assigned to the County Task Force for a period to be determined by the municipal chief and County Prosecutor.

Directive 2.4: The state, county and local law enforcement agencies should work together to prepare and finalize within 90 days of the release of this document a plan of action to attack the narcotics problem within all communities with a population of 25,000 or more (77 municipalities), incorporating strategies which best suit the jurisdiction. The plan is to be implemented and in force for a period of one year and shall thereafter be evaluated in light of plan objectives. The plan must include directed overall strategies (Task Force participation, drug education, etc. ) and should include strategies that address problems particular to the jurisdiction. These strategies must be developed by municipalities with the concurrence of the County Prosecutor. County strategies must be developed with the approval of the Attorney General. (See Directive 2.26).

Directive 2.5: All law enforcement agencies must comply with the regulations governing the distribution of forfeited property and proceeds.

Directive 2.6: All law enforcement agencies must comply with the Attorney General's guidelines, issued periodically, addressing the acquisition, management and disposition of forfeited property.

Directive 2.7: A Drug Abuse Resistance Education Program shall be introduced by local, county and state law enforcement agencies in every municipality.

Looks like he has Jesus along for the ride.
Could always use a little extra help.

remember...

1613753406654.png

Oil pressure looking a little weak... Hemi about to blow the bottom end

TAHOE. They drive like shit after 100K miles but we haven't killed an engine yet. They are just a little slow compared to the Fords and Dodges. Over about 4 inches of snow we all take SUVs so we don't get stuck on an unplowed farm lane with drifts.

That mouse had shit in the DB copier for weeks. He preferred the 11x14 legal paper drawer. Baited with PB, girl scout cookies, Milky Ways. No luck. Icing off a 3 day old carrot cake finally did him in. Pretty sure he has diabetes now. Since he did more work in the DB than our detectives, he was released into a barn at a classified location. Mouse witness protection program.

TAHOE. They drive like shit after 100K miles but we haven't killed an engine yet. They are just a little slow compared to the Fords and Dodges. Over about 4 inches of snow we all take SUVs so we don't get stuck on an unplowed farm lane with drifts.

That mouse had shit in the DB copier for weeks. He preferred the 11x14 legal paper drawer. Baited with PB, girl scout cookies, Milky Ways. No luck. Icing off a 3 day old carrot cake finally did him in. Pretty sure he has diabetes now. Since he did more work in the DB than our detectives, he was released into a barn at a classified location. Mouse witness protection program.

What's the retirement countdown at??

I just had to look up the specs. Usually at least 25 at an idle is what I've seen. Surprising it does not trip a code with the 12 that turd has.

minimum:
22 psig at 1,000 engine RPM

30 psig at 2,000 engine RPM

33 psig at 3,000 engine RPM

I just had to look up the specs. Usually at least 25 at an idle is what I've seen. Surprising it does not trip a code with the 12 that turd has.

minimum:

They don't have auto stop/start do they? If so maybe it was just starting/stopping?

minimum:

They must be using the professional-grade reset tool:

vinyl-electrical-tape-33-2019-wafer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom