• eat

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • eat the fuck out of it

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

jumpa

Me and @kichibot ordered chinese off grub hub. We get a doorbell ring extra early and it's the Chinese delivery guy. I asked "grub hub" he nods (doesn't speak English well) and says he tried to call but no one picked up, it was an online order. I take it and bring it up. The food order is wrong, generic receipt and no menu from the restaurant. We call our place of order and they say our order is still there and waiting to be sent out. We ask about this order and they say it's not theirs and they don't know.

Question . ..would you eat it.

If it matters the "free" food is shrimp and broccoli in garlic sauce.

jumpa

I also asked my neighbors and they said it's not theirs. Receipt has my address on it but a number with an area code from Louisiana.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This reminds me of a call at work. It's more stupid than funny but close enough. I'll post it up tomorrow.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just had not very ripe avocado with lime and salt washed down with a Dales. Was supposed to be guacamole but see the "not ripe" part. My point is the food gods bestowed upon you a gift. Do not disappoint them or I shall assume the Destroyer of Foods mantle and come dominate that ish.
You have been warned.

qclabrat

why didn't you just call the LA number, believe or not, people do relocate and keep their cell numbers. Btw: Whose your mani Pedi guy?

jumpa

why didn't you just call the LA number, believe or not, people do relocate and keep their cell numbers. Btw: Whose your mani Pedi guy?

im sure they called looking for their food. I just cut my nails ;)

I just had not very ripe avocado with lime and salt washed down with a Dales. Was supposed to be guacamole but see the "not ripe" part. My point is the food gods bestowed upon you a gift. Do not disappoint them or I shall assume the Destroyer of Foods mantle and come dominate that ish.
You have been warned.

i didn't touch it, kristine did though. I might me single ready to mingle by the AM.

how many times did i wish for this kind of stuff to happen at university though. stuff dreams are made of for college kids.

Top Bottom