Race Face Atlas-FR Chain Guide

Ahh.. I was just looking into this. Now, I already have a raceface bashguard on in place of the granny ring, so would the chainguide be able to attach and let me use the small and middle chainrings? Ive got dibbs btw

Ahh.. I was just looking into this. Now, I already have a raceface bashguard on in place of the granny ring, so would the chainguide be able to attach and let me use the small and middle chainrings? Ive got dibbs btw

I assume you mean you have a RF bashguard in place of your outer chainring. This is a shiftable chainguide that works with dual ring (bashguard outer, middle (36T max), and granny) setups with front derailleur. It is flange mounted with your BB and if equipped you can additionally use an anti-rotation bolt with your ISCG mount (must be regular ISCG not ISCG05). The bashguard is included with these guides, its part of the package. For further information, please see the instructions:

http://www.raceface.com/comp/inst/RF_CHAINGUIDE_FITUP_CHART.pdf

Yep, its an ISGC or something which means its compatible. I will shoot you a PM tomorrow regarding payment.

Yep, its an ISGC or something which means its compatible. I will shoot you a PM tomorrow regarding payment.

You can still use it just flange mount too if it has no tabs or is ISCG05 (the newer standard) but the anti-rotation part won't work. As noted:

Low (73/100mm BB) anti-rotation bolt included, high head (68/83mm BB) anti-rotation bolt not included.

Hey I just noticed someone emailed me about the guide just over an hour before you - if he doesn't want it you get it. Gotta be fair.

You serious? Check to see if I sent you a message on your ebay page. I can't remember if I sent you one last night. Really, idk.

Btw, what time did he send it?

You serious? Check to see if I sent you a message on your ebay page. I can't remember if I sent you one last night. Really, idk.

Btw, what time did he send it?

I received his email at Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:46 PM EST.

I did not get your message. Its best to send messages regarding items I am selling on this forum via the PM system on here, this item is not on eBay.

He said today he's just finalizing his build as he is going to buy a few other items I have too. If it doesn't work out its yours.

I checked ebay and I didn't send a message. But, tell your customer to get an MRP chainguide. They're much better. No joke. The reason I would like it is because its the only one that goes with my bashguard. Honestly though, with the reviews ive read, the guide wheel wears out quickly so if hes planning on dh, its not gonna hold up for long. Any other riding style, it should be fine. imo

I agree Norm.

Sorry syadasti, I was thinking of heythorp's fall blowout.

Tyler Goarcke to heythorp
show details 10/27/09

Hi. My eyes on the New X.O Rear Derailleur RED $150. What kind of riding is to be done with this derailleur? Would it be able to go on any bike? Thanks, Tyler.

Last edited:
Read my edit above. But if your customer could, please ask him if he'll take it, cause im desperate for one to use saturday.

Back
Top Bottom