Pump track!

pkovo

is this still a thing?

Definitely. Had a blast chasing my daughter around there last night. Even dug out my old gopro to record some memories.

Great option when you (or your kid) is too tired to pedal up for another flow run :)

pump2.jpg

Geddy

Hey guys, I've been looking to finally hit a pump track. The trails by me (Westfield) are all super boring greens and I need some air time while I can't get to Mountain Creek and the only flowy place in the state (Six Mile Run) is closed. Is this place open? I rode Nassau a few times in 2017-2018 but this track seems pretty cool.

Sven Migot

They have the pump track plus the new flow/jump trails right in the same area. If you're looking for air time you'll get plenty of it!
Not sure if it's open but other wiser people will know.

Geddy

Thanks for the replies guys. I did some more digging and found info on the pump track at Nassau as well as the nearby downhill jump line. It does, unfortunately, look like the downhill runs and the entirety of Nassau itself is closed for the season. Which is a big bummer since the ground is frozen solid :( Ah well.

For anyone curious:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Does anyone know about the pump track in Allentown? It’s much closer for me and also paved.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It’s the one I posted, camp Olympic

There is a paved pump track at Camp Olympic in Emmaus:

3120 S Cedar Crest Blvd, Emmaus, PA 18049
Is this paved like port jervis? Because website pics show dirt. Not that makes a difference to me. Jeremy said he heard of a paved PT.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions