PRICE DROP to $1950...2013 Cannondale F29 Flash1 1x11 (Carbon)

BlackBean

Huge price drop. Deal of the century! OK, maybe.

$1950.

2013 Cannondale F29 Flash1 (Large, carbon)
Stans Crest wheels (tubeless) with Stans Ti 3.30 rear hub and Cannondale Lefty front hub
WTB Exiwolf 2.3 tires
Lefty PBR 90mm travel fork
SRAM 1x11 GX shifter
SRAM 1x11 XX1 derailleur
SRAM X-SYNC 32t 11-speed NW chain ring
SRAM 10-42t 11-speed cassette
SRAM PC-XX1 11-speed chain
SRAM XX1 carbon cranks
Formula R1 brakes
Ashima Airotor rotors (160mm front, 140mm rear)
RaceFace Next CF handlebar
Cannondale CF SAVE seat post
Fizik Kium saddle (white)

Cosmetic 8.5 out of 10.
Mechanical 10 out of 10.

I put a lot of effort into cleaning and servicing the bike and can sell it with pride and confidence. Everything on the bike is in perfect working order an the bike has very low mileage on it (I will provide more details to interested parties). I am the 2nd owner (first owner had it for less than 100 miles).

In December '15 I had the wheels rebuilt (and rear hub bearings replaced) because the Stans race gold rims and spokes were too light (weight limit is 160 pounds I believe and my riding weight is 175).
I just sent the shock in for service (upgraded to 2016 internals too) at Mendon CycleSmith.
I cleaned the bike top to bottom and degreased the drivetrain.
Fresh Stans sealant added 2 weeks ago (middle of March) when I started working on the bike.

I'm selling (and my road bike) to buy a new + bike. I also have a 2011 AL Flash so selling that one is not worth it.
I'm not replacing tires (they are very scuffed but still has at least a season of life in them) because tires are a very personal thing.
The bike has the usual scuff marks (cranks and derailleur) because you know, NJ mountain biking.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more details. Local pickup/meet up preferred, but willing to ship.

Attachments

• 2013 Cannondale Flash.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Top Bottom