Press Release

C

CD1134

Maybe we (or Jay) could send an email containing info about the site to all the shops in the directory. Seeing as how this site has shop listings and reviews, maybe the shop owners would want to swap website links.

Or maybe we could just draft a press release to send to shops about the mtbnj site launch. If they have their own mailing list, maybe they'd include info about mtbnj in the mailer. They could also just print the press release and post it in the shop.

I think this site is just as beneficial to dealers as it is to riders, which is why we should target shops as well as individuals.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
CD1134 said:
Maybe we (or Jay) could send an email containing info about the site to all the shops in the directory. Seeing as how this site has shop listings and reviews, maybe the shop owners would want to swap website links.

Or maybe we could just draft a press release to send to shops about the mtbnj site launch. If they have their own mailing list, maybe they'd include info about mtbnj in the mailer. They could also just print the press release and post it in the shop.

I think this site is just as beneficial to dealers as it is to riders, which is why we should target shops as well as individuals.

I think that's a great idea. The only problem right now is many people come and see only 25 members and just take off. I've spoken to a bunch of shops already and they seem to be interested when I'm in the store but then I never hear from them again. :(

A

Ant

Jason said:
CD1134 said:

I think that's a great idea. The only problem right now is many people come and see only 25 members and just take off. I've spoken to a bunch of shops already and they seem to be interested when I'm in the store but then I never hear from them again. :(

Start going to races and events and shit and spreading the word.

Shaggz

A strong 7
For what it's worth, I saw a pickup with a MTBNJ.COM window sticker while coming home from work on Rte 80

A

Ant

smarencik said:
For what it's worth, I saw a pickup with a MTBNJ.COM window sticker while coming home from work on Rte 80

WTF? I want a sticker!

Top Bottom