President Bush's Bike

I saw footage of him riding, and he did seem to actually know how to ride a bike, not that they showed him doing anything tech or anything. I would love to vote for Obama, however, I've got serious issues with a President who won't say the Pledge of Allegiance, or even bother to put his hand on his chest when it's being said. Alot of men/ women died for his freedom to stomp on their grave like that. I don't know who the hell I'm going to vote for, bunch of friggin' scheisters, all of them. Okay, I'll try to avoid any type of politics from now on, haha.

I saw Bush's Trek at a bike shop in Georgetown a year or two ago. The girl there said he has two and the one they had was in for repairs. Does the presidents bike really need a presidential paint scheme? You know we paid for that paint job....

I hear Ralph Nader rocks a fixie, so I'm voting for him. Posers.

I would love to vote for Obama, however, I've got serious issues with a President who won't say the Pledge of Allegiance, or even bother to put his hand on his chest when it's being said.

It was the star spangled banner, which most people just remove their hat for, not the pledge of allegiance.

Back
Top Bottom