Power is out in the elevator

I don't think so, but who knows if you're actually in that situation. I read the book and saw the movie, pretty crazy story.
They were pissed at the pilot and ate him first, right? And that's his rib cage on the cover of the book?
I think my instincts to live would overcome the repulsion of eating a person, but I would most likely die trying to hike out.

I got stuck in an elevator in a 2 story office building when I was the only person in the building. On a Saturday. Extracted myself by pulling the doors open and climbing out - it was halfway to the 2nd floor. There was a moment where I was like oh shit, I could be here all weekend. At the time I think my technology was a pager and a Motorola flip phone which was most likely not on me.

I got stuck in an elevator in a 2 story office building when I was the only person in the building. On a Saturday. Extracted myself by pulling the doors open and climbing out - it was halfway to the 2nd floor. There was a moment where I was like oh shit, I could be here all weekend. At the time I think my technology was a pager and a Motorola flip phone which was most likely not on me.

My problem with that scenario is the power coming back on and the elevator starting to move while my body is halfway across the door opening, being chopped in half and surviving it...

What was the mccarthy era like?

lol, well, it was a tiny bit after that! We are talking like 1989
We carried these on our belts:
1565382000920.png
and had to call people back when they paged you. Was also putting PCs on peoples desks for the first time. Basically replacing these:
1565382127700.png
with these:
1565382504050.png

Back
Top Bottom