Post your Cat =^..^=

My son brought home a stray last week, so we have a cat now. Somehow it also lives in our bedroom. She’s very snuggly so we’re ok with it 😂

He actually lost it the night he brought her home. She immediately ran out the door into the neighborhood the first chance she got. Put out a trap and the did loops for hours before a neighbor knocked on our door with her in the trap.

Kept her in the bathroom night 1. Bathed the poop out of her Saturday. Took her to the vet Monday to make sure she’s all good. Have to bring her back in 2 weeks so they can check her out again.

We put up a baby gate on the stairs to make sure the dog doesn’t eat her but she’s been pretty bold and hangs out downstairs in the window where the dog can’t get to her. My dog is old and clumsy so the cat can easily get away.

IMG_3886.jpeg

IMG_3819.jpeg

Grasshopper and Cricket were both 18 pounds each. I had no idea that they were "big" cats until I saw other people's cats that were significantly smaller...our 2 now are about 10 pounds (we'll find out Friday at their vet visit).

Back
Top Bottom