Post your Cat =^..^=

iman29

Friday the ladies decided to get some fresh air wife just showed me this last night.

They usually push each other off the window sill to stare at the birds but seems they cooperated this time.

Melody in front Jazmin in the back. Very high probability that pic gets used for Xmas card.

07E0F3EF-2446-4242-B6E2-1903453F1DCF.jpeg

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
my wifes cat has been camping out on my laptop charger on the floor, he knows better than to try and get in my lap or on my computer.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
For the past few weeks, I've been working in my den during the day. But yesterday, I decided I needed to move into my office for a more permanent workspace. Apparently, Paul Pawsby is a little ticked off that he was not consulted on this decision. He's been spending most of the day tucked up against my right hip sleeping for the past few weeks, but there isn't anywhere for him to do that in my office. So when I started working this morning, I turned around for a moment and this is what I saw ...

PP.jpg

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Update for those following current domestic news ...

All concerned parties have come to an accord. It required me moving a (heavy) window seat into a more nap-worthy location. Pawsby, for his part, has accepted (at least in the short term) that using said napparatus to access the top of my glass desk is a violation of the spirit of the treaty.

pp2.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

All concerned parties have come to an accord. It required me moving a (heavy) window seat into a more nap-worthy location. Pawsby, for his part, has accepted (at least in the short term) that using said napparatus to access the top of my glass desk is a violation of the spirit of the treaty.

View attachment 124063

Please get Pawsby a blanket. While i'm sure he enjoys the fine corinthian leather....

this looks like an impressionists painting where the edge cues are the only thing keeping SkinnyCat
from falling off the picture.
1585927880673.png

Blanket tag in-place, the mattress police are still working.

iman29

View attachment 124063
double like for use of word "napparatus" and yes get a nice fleece blanket for him he will be less likely to breach the desk treaty.

iman29

Current situation.

I have to float around the house for WFH since I don’t have a good permanent spot so typically I end up on a folding table in the bedroom.

Jazmin spends all of her awake time glued to me and the other 99.9% of her time either sleeping with me or in my spot on the bed. Not sure how that’s position is comfortable.
79ACEC25-82FD-4F3C-BA6C-8588B5206F5C.jpeg

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
so my company is doing WFH challenges... silly things like "most cramped work space" kind of stuff... the next challenge is "your furry friends"... so i made a meme... i better friggin' win.

View attachment 123937
sorry folks... i did not win this round of the WFH challenge.
i personally think the judges suck but whatever. i'm biased.

Top Bottom