Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

I was going to go with the BERD gravel wheels (GVX25) for the compliance but (living in Biden's America) I decided to get Hunt wheels at half the price of the BERDs. Pairing it with Gravel King SK + at 43c.

1683308733127.png

1683308766078.png

I already ride a Power with Mirror on the road, so this just seemed to make sense, especially since I want something with a shorter nose (currently have Ergon SM Enduros).

27119-825_SDDL_POWER-EXPERT-WMN_BLK_HERO

Marketed as a woman's saddle, this has everything I'm looking for in a trail saddle; short nose, Level 2 padding, padding on the nose, Ti rails, and a sealed cut out that won't serve as a place to funnel water and mud to my nether regions.

Last edited:
They will fit my SS when your ready to sell
I am not really known to be able and let go of anything, but it's good to know there's possible buyer out there! I had this ridiculous idea of building a pump track bike after meeting @ebarker9 at the Vernon pump track, before I knew it there was a sale both on a Kona DJ frame on JensonUSA and a Marzocchi DJ fork from some other vendor. Then I had a discount coupon from Cane Creek...you know how it goes...

I am not really known to be able and let go of anything, but it's good to know there's possible buyer out there! I had this ridiculous idea of building a pump track bike after meeting @ebarker9 at the Vernon pump track, before I knew it there was a sale both on a Kona DJ frame on JensonUSA and a Marzocchi DJ fork from some other vendor. Then I had a discount coupon from Cane Creek...you know how it goes...

Never get off a ride before it is over.....

Lol, when I showed it to my wife, she was like "really, you're going to walk around the woods with a machete?" I argued it's only slightly weirder than walking around the woods with a hedge trimmer and rake. 😄
I presume this is to get rid of all the eBikers who are slowly trying to take over the trails?

Back
Top Bottom